SOLD Tons of stuff! Kicker, Earthquake, Shocker, Visonik

ShockingCanada
10+ year member

Ok I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of and this is what I have:

1 Earthquake D2 (modded) one of the ones from Undergrounds van $375US shipped

1 Visonik V900XD, only 1 minute play time $270US shipped

2 12" 2001 model Kicker L7's (dual 2ohm) $275US for the pair shipped

2 12" Shocker Extremes, one is dual 1.2ohm and the other needs reconing (has no cone in it at all) $275US for the pair shipped

1 pair Visonik CS series 5x7's, NEVER used, bought them and they were the wrong size for my van $40 shipped.

I don't want trades. Please e-mail me at newdeal_99@hotmail.com if you are intersted in any of this stuff.

they are in excellent working shape. They do have some red paint on the outside of the basket though from the previous owner...never really bothers me though. Also I have a new set of gaskets for them that I haven't gotten around to putting on but I will include them so you could put on a fresh gasket which makes them look like new (other then the bit of red paint)

e-mail me at newdeal_99@hotmail.com if you are interested and I will send you pics of them...won't be able to do the pics till tommarrwo though cause it is snowing and I don't wanna take my digital cam outside in the snow

It is in mint condition...I don't have any pics of it and I would take some except it is hooked up in my van right now and is under the seat and I don't really wanna unhook it to take pics...but it is in very very good shape and it does alot of power. These were modded by earthquake and put out more power then an average D2 does...it was one of the 26 used by Underground Autosound to hit a 175.6db in their van awhile back!

oh well they are compitition amps and the modded ones break down often at least that is what a reliable source said

in fact his exact words were I would not get one unless you want to send it back to earthquake once a month to get it fixed

that is cool but your reliable source is completely wrong...first there are many mods and he doesn't know which one I have...I have had amps with the big capacitor mod...they were fine but the mod didn't really do much...this amp has a resistor mod which not many people even know exists expect a select few (and I guess you are now one of them :) )

Originally posted by bud ok well the source is Loyd I think he knows his stuff but if you don't have it sold in a week or so I may be interested still you know the specs
first off thats wrong, maybe on the originals lol, but these mods WERENT done by eq, theyre done for underground and the only ones u can get like this were the ones from underground so its a great amp, got one myself

mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.