Tommy K's Daily/SQ install w/pics!

Betting more than 1 cube for sure.

And just because it's fun I have to bring this up: I heard you lost to a girl at a comp 2 weeks ago, 139.9 bass race, your specialty, and you couldn't even take down a girl?
He was also running a type r 10 before and hitting over 150db. Can you do that?

He was also running a type r 10 before and hitting over 150db. Can you do that?
No sense trying to reason with him.

He's just got a sandy ****** after I disagreed with him and his AE buttbuddies.

Only reason he came in here is to try and get a rise out of me, too bad he couldn't come up with any good insults. Trying to rip on me because some $5, 150 watt 8's couldn't break a 140 in a small sealed enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

No sense trying to reason with him.
He's just got a sandy ****** after I disagreed with him and his AE buttbuddies.

Only reason he came in here is to try and get a rise out of me, too bad he couldn't come up with any good insults. Trying to rip on me because some $5, 150 watt 8's couldn't break a 140 in a small sealed enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I'd say you got pretty upset about it, look at your own posts, pretty damning evidence against you there. And yea, it is pretty sad that the self proclaimed world king of SPL can't break a 140.

I'm not done having fun with you yet.
In due time.
Nope, you're definitely not intelligent enough to do anything, not worried at all.

I also really have no problem with you, just shitting on your thread since you did it to others.

I'd say you got pretty upset about it, look at your own posts, pretty damning evidence against you there. And yea, it is pretty sad that the self proclaimed world king of SPL can't break a 140.
LOL.

Here I am trying to do something different, and all I get is criticism from the proclaimed king of SQ.

I wish I had a camera here because you could then see the smile on my face from this thread. You think I'm upset because some douche is trying to insult me?

Come on now, if I wanted it to be loud I would have built it to get loud. I'm fairly certain that I'm capable of getting loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LOL.
Here I am trying to do something different, and all I get is criticism from the proclaimed king of SQ.

I wish I had a camera here because you could then see the smile on my face from this thread. You think I'm upset because some douche is trying to insult me?

Come on now, if I wanted it to be loud I would have built it to get loud. I'm fairly certain that I'm capable of getting loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Well that's good, I guess we are both smiling then, lol.

Nope, you're definitely not intelligent enough to do anything, not worried at all.
I also really have no problem with you, just shitting on your thread since you did it to others.
Only problem is that your attempt is quite weak. Everyone can pretty much see that you are only doing it because of what I did in your precious AE thread.

The one flaw in your plan is that you couldn't construct a good argument and instead settled on mindless rants, devoid of any facts.

I'm not mad that I'm not breaking a 140 with $30 worth of subs in a sealed box getting 600 watts. I have other enclosures and subs for that....

Can we meet up one day so I can hear those in person? It looks pretty good, but video does no justice I'm sure.
Sure, I'm always up for meeting other people from ca.com.

Just be forewarned, its not loud, which apparently is all some people expect me to be capable of. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Only problem is that your attempt is quite weak. Everyone can pretty much see that you are only doing it because of what I did in your precious AE thread.
The one flaw in your plan is that you couldn't construct a good argument and instead settled on mindless rants, devoid of any facts.

I'm not mad that I'm not breaking a 140 with $30 worth of subs in a sealed box getting 600 watts. I have other enclosures and subs for that....
I just wanted to give you ****. If you think I actually care about any of this you are just fooling yourself. Anyway, have fun with SQ, it's more fun than SPL anyway.

Just be forewarned, its not loud, which apparently is all some people expect me to be capable of. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No you're not. You let people spy on you 6 or 7 rows back.

lol. I'm just curious how 6 8's sound. You free tomorrow?

No you're not. You let people spy on you 6 or 7 rows back.
Hey now, that's your fault, not mine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

On a side note, I might be down there again in october. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol. I'm just curious how 6 8's sound. You free tomorrow?
Nah, gotta work 3-close tomorrow and thursday. Working in the morning on friday and saturday if you wanted to meet up one of those days.

And just because it's fun I have to bring this up: I heard you lost to a girl at a comp 2 weeks ago, 139.9 bass race, your specialty, and you couldn't even take down a girl?
lol

fwiw she beat me too.....

Maybe i shouldn't have started drinking at 9am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.