Tommy K's Daily/SQ install w/pics!

If you can't break 130 that would be sad, hell you should be doing mid 140s with that. I can do mid 130s with my single Mag 12 sealed, I did mid 140s with 2 12" BMs in the recommended SQ box.
Trust me when I say this setup doesn't get loud, but it sounds awesome and has a much wider bandwidth than any single 10" setup I've had in the truck in 5+ years.

I can give these things MAYBE 150 watts before they max out.

I may be a little conservative by saying 130, but definitely won't be close to 140.

Trust me when I say this setup doesn't get loud, but it sounds awesome and has a much wider bandwidth than any single 10" setup I've had in the truck in 5+ years.
I can give these things MAYBE 150 watts before they max out.

I may be a little conservative by saying 130, but definitely won't be close to 140.
thats crazy. Plus my Mag will play flat out to to about 800Hz and down to under 20 at normal levels. Once I get my AV12 it should play flat out to 1.5kHz or so and again to under 20Hz.

thats crazy. Plus my Mag will play flat out to to about 800Hz and down to under 20 at normal levels. Once I get my AV12 it should play flat out to 1.5kHz or so and again to under 20Hz.
Thanks for shitting on my thread, douche.

Go play somewhere else.

Thanks for shitting on my thread, douche.
Go play somewhere else.
So, you can dish it in other people's threads but can't take it in yours? Figures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

another sq bug on the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well not quite sq yet but is on its way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So, you can dish it in other people's threads but can't take it in yours? Figures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Can't take it? Does it LOOK like this setup is supposed to break 140's?

Dude, you're trying to rag on some $5, 150 watt 8's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I couldn't even get some pyle 8's for that price.

How much you pay for the mag? I'm guessing at least 10 times what I spent on ALL SIX of these subs. If I wanted something that would break a 140 I would have shoved the 10" back in there in my old daily driver single 10" box.

I wanted to try something different, and I have a minimal investment in it.

So **** my dick and if you keep posting negative **** in my thread it WILL be deleted. I can guarantee you that.

dami didn't see those there on sunday did you buy those on Sat.
Yeah I got them all on saturday. Once people saw me walking away with six the rest of them all went pretty quickly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Can't take it? Does it LOOK like this setup is supposed to break 140's?
Dude, you're trying to rag on some $5, 150 watt 8's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I couldn't even get some pyle 8's for that price.

How much you pay for the mag? I'm guessing at least 10 times what I spent on ALL SIX of these subs. If I wanted something that would break a 140 I would have shoved the 10" back in there in my old daily driver single 10" box.

I wanted to try something different, and I have a minimal investment in it.

So **** my dick and if you keep posting negative **** in my thread it WILL be deleted. I can guarantee you that.
My goal wasn't loud either, it was pure SQ, in fact sounds better than yours I will guarantee, also happens to be louder than yours. You also are taking up more vehicle space than my Mag. If I wanted loud I would get a 10 that could do 140 as well, woopty do.

And it will be deleted, what you give a mod a BJ?

My goal wasn't loud either, it was pure SQ, in fact sounds better than yours I will guarantee, also happens to be louder than yours. You also are taking up more vehicle space than my Mag. If I wanted loud I would get a 10 that could do 140 as well, woopty do.
And it will be deleted, what you give a mod a BJ?
I'm sure it sounds better than mine. I don't exactly have a good vehicle for SQ. Mids in the dash and no room for horns/pods of any kind. Hell, I just started with this stuff and don't claim to be an expert.

More vehicle space? LOL dude, you're just trying to pick a fight. At least come up with some good, rational attacks.

Do you even know how much airspace that box is?

Fact of the matter is I have a whopping grand total of $30 invested in these subs. $30. Could you really expect me to be breaking 140's in a sealed box with these? Should I toss a couple of them in the 6th order bandpass or one of my SPL boxes and break a 140 for you? Would that make you happy?

As for the deletion, unlike yourself people like me on this forum, mods included. So like I've already said, take your **** posts elsewhere.

I'm sure it sounds better than mine. I don't exactly have a good vehicle for SQ. Mids in the dash and no room for horns/pods of any kind. Hell, I just started with this stuff and don't claim to be an expert.
More vehicle space? LOL dude, you're just trying to pick a fight. At least come up with some good, rational attacks.

Do you even know how much airspace that box is?
Betting more than 1 cube for sure.

And just because it's fun I have to bring this up: I heard you lost to a girl at a comp 2 weeks ago, 139.9 bass race, your specialty, and you couldn't even take down a girl?

Betting more than 1 cube for sure.

And just because it's fun I have to bring this up: I heard you lost to a girl at a comp 2 weeks ago.
More than a cube, less than 2 cubes. Basically I made the box as big as I could. Could have made it bigger, but no need.

And yeah I lost to a girl, so what? So did 6 other guys that weekend. Haha. People bring that up like it will bother me or something.

More than a cube, less than 2 cubes. Basically I made the box as big as I could. Could have made it bigger, but no need.
And yeah I lost to a girl, so what? So did 6 other guys that weekend. Haha. People bring that up like it will bother me or something.
Yea, Mag is in 1 cube as will the AV12 be. Anyway, done having fun with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.