To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

sold more then me? lmao thats funny i been on here since 03 selling stuff, i just dont spend my day on here bullshiting just to ******** all the time, thats why i never came across this post. i check out build threads and sell stuff here nothing more i dont care about anything else on here at all.

Who's the scammer in this thread? Why when you were trying to trade this HU you clearly implied that it worked fine and you had it installed? I think you've hurt your rep more than accordman's
http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431029
that was clearly a joke

but the more this guy denies selling defective **** the more shocking his attitude is

buyer beware you caco sacks are funny

sold more then me? lmao thats funny i been on here since 03 selling stuff, i just dont spend my day on here bullshiting just to ******** all the time, thats why i never came across this post. i check out build threads and sell stuff here nothing more i dont care about anything else on here at all.
well good luck and good for you desnt change the fact u sold booboo equipment....

hey whatever, im not mad at all, i never came on here throwing stuff out there calling you out, i just refuse to take blame on somethign from 5 months ago with so many variables

how do you know it was broken if it turned on and played music? seems like whoever you sold the DD to could say you sold him a bad piece of equipment. Doesnt make sense to drag someones name thru the mud when its most likely YOUR fault.

how do you know it was broken if it turned on and played music? seems like whoever you sold the DD to could say you sold him a bad piece of equipment. Doesnt make sense to drag someones name thru the mud when its most likely YOUR fault.

the radio

Ok I will say this. The two that have the problem are talking and can handle their own situation. I was on here earlier just for a laugh, but to see this at this late time still up is pitiful. SO.............. for all the people that are bored help me find some 18" btl's triple stack mags and fully loaded d2's or universals. That is worth a rise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies