To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

Hey yall still at it? Try to make some money for yourselves or somebody you know by helping me look for some btl's. I personally dont have a problem with anyone on here but this is getting old. Find me some BTL's lol

2enpydt.jpg

Thread is crazy. I've been in the same situation before. I had to end up taking a big loss. I learned from it and kept it moving. The same thing should apply here. Always "fully" inspect the equipment you receive as soon as you get it, and document it. I hate to say it E, but the simple mistake you made, has left you with "all" the responsibility in this matter. Too much time has transpired to hold accordman "financially" responsible. What ***** is, even if he sent you a defective unit, (albeit that's some ho shyt), once you received it, it was your responsibility to make sure that piece of equipment was in full working order. Mistakes happen g, your rep is still in good standing. Financially you're at loss, but a lesson learned.

Hey yall still at it? Try to make some money for yourselves or somebody you know by helping me look for some btl's. I personally dont have a problem with anyone on here but this is getting old. Find me some BTL's lol
1104.gif

I'd be a little pissed if I was called a scammer or bad seller because I sold somebody something, they didn't test it completely, then sold it 5 months later and the secondhand buyer had issues. Just not the best set of circumstances to be coming back at the original seller with any accusations.

how could it been in working condition when the main harness wasnt the right one(missing the parking brake wire)and another harness completly and also original remote which controls alot of functions by itself..working means every fukin thing works not just somethings..

how could it been in working condition when the main harness wasnt the right one(missing the parking brake wire)and another harness completly and also original remote which controls alot of functions by itself..working means every fukin thing works not just somethings..
Maybe infamous switched them on you...

U know maybe ur right..he prolly used them on the broken clarion h/u chanaman sold him or his oem bmw h/u......I looked at the original pics from thread where infamous bought it from and u can clearly see 1 harness only and I did not see the light green wire anywhere on on the harness..so yeah he switched it..sorry

U know maybe ur right..he prolly used them on the broken clarion h/u chanaman sold him or his oem bmw h/u......I looked at the original pics from thread where infamous bought it from and u can clearly see 1 harness only and I did not see the light green wire anywhere on on the harness..so yeah he switched it..sorry
Anytime man, never trust a mexican.

Maybe infamous switched them on you...
yeah i switched them when the original seller admitted to dirtysouth31 that whats in the pic is what he sent

so how did it work with wrong remote and wrong harness it does turn on....but thats it no video as don said

Im going to get in infamous's ass on this one. Ive dealt with him and he is completely trustworthy.

No **** feggets

Also anyone who will freestyle battle with me in my FS thread deserves trust //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies