To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

i just threw it up here like anything else i sell, if you were here in town ida sold it to you just the same, it seems now your just grasping at straws to make this look better on your side.

How do you know this to be true out of curiosity?

because thats what happened when powered up and a dvd was installed the face wouldnt move back into place so the owners manual was downloaded and that happens when it is forced closed

now the dvd playback who knows what broke with that...........all i know is that the item was received that way and i will pay for repairs because don is a good friend

but 90accordman just whatever dood it is what it is karma is a *****

well like always it seems the guy with better grammar and who doesnt joke around the forum bullshitting with people wins so fukc it

90accordman thank you for leaving me with 120+ in repairs and everyone else be sure to cup his balls

true thats the only way ill do it now and im not calling 90accordman a scammer i just find it fukked up that i resell it after it sitting on top of my f2500d for 5 months and the damm thing doesnt work
im not asking for a refund but i mean if i can get some $$ to give to the guy who bought it to help pay for repairs........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

a couple of people can vouch that i have not installed a damm thing in over a year

Yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I fully remmeber me testing out both subs working in the enclosure I built for them before I drove out 45 min to meet got focus, I know they weren't blown, but since he blew it up wide open and started calling me a scammer, taking the bite of $75 bucks seemed like an easier option for me. granted if the trade was over 100 bucks, I certainly would have held my ground.

Yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I fully remmeber me testing out both subs working in the enclosure I built for them before I drove out 45 min to meet got focus, I know they weren't blown, but since he blew it up wide open and started calling me a scammer, taking the bite of $75 bucks seemed like an easier option for me. granted if the trade was over 100 bucks, I certainly would have held my ground.
that did seem like a really fukced up situation

and alot of people have bought from me........probably more than 90accordman check my feedback thread

i dont ******** about stuff like that

Sometime you just have to take the bite.

And some of it could have been avoided if you tested it within a weeks time.

Like I said, now when I sell I make a vid of sold item working, and me packaging it up.

And I make a vid whenever I recieve something and test it right away.

It insures me not getting screwed ever again.

Sometime you just have to take the bite.
And some of it could have been avoided if you tested it within a weeks time.

Like I said, now when I sell I make a vid of sold item working, and me packaging it up.

And I make a vid whenever I recieve something and test it right away.

It insures me not getting screwed ever again.

yeah i wont go into detail but now that i think of it there was alot of fishiness in the first transaction but oh well

we all know the daves and well spoken people get away with fukcing over atleast one person

because thats what happened when powered up and a dvd was installed the face wouldnt move back into place so the owners manual was downloaded and that happens when it is forced closed
now the dvd playback who knows what broke with that...........all i know is that the item was received that way and i will pay for repairs because don is a good friend

but 90accordman just whatever dood it is what it is karma is a *****
Ok then why didnt you contact Accord when you discovered this?

yeah i wont go into detail but now that i think of it there was alot of fishiness in the first transaction but oh well
we all know the daves and well spoken people get away with fukcing over atleast one person
Well 90accordman was never fishy to me, so I can't really agree w/ you on that. but hope you learn from what happened and inspect/ test things right away.

jesus christ....you tested it for just power?? alot of **** powers on, only a fool wouldnt actually test for actual working functions...you figure if you bought a DVD player you would want to test the DVD functions...make sense?

5 months later you are complaining...theres no possible way you can call someone out for that...thats your ass, not his...and regardless if he intentionally sold you a broken unit...its STILL your ass for not testing it right away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies