To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

i mean really don is a friend even before i sold him anything

and i know i am fairly new to the forum but i think i have alot of positive refs for such a short time

and i have had another issue with a member i wont name with an amp i bought then sold to skittlergood

but since i did test and use that amp and honestly i think it was install error on skittles part but thats besides the point he is a young kid and considering i used the amp i paid for repairs with out telling the person who sold it to me even tho i never really pushed the amp......

if you weren a trolling piece of **** i would have taken offense to that but whatever carry on with your racist feggotry
It's not my fault you're a gay mexican.

gay-called-demotivational-poster.jpg
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

One thing is still true is that it never could of worked 100% being that the harnesses are wrong and missing and remote goes to another model...if your gonna sell something that supposedly works 100% then make sure it does...sure the radio works and wallpaper shows clear but there is no way in hell the cd or dvd for that case worked..I sent a pm but never got a answer on how did it work when half the stuff to make it work are missing???????

One thing is still true is that it never could of worked 100% being that the harnesses are wrong and missing and remote goes to another model...if your gonna sell something that supposedly works 100% then make sure it does...sure the radio works and wallpaper shows clear but there is no way in hell the cd or dvd for that case worked..I sent a pm but never got a answer on how did it work when half the stuff to make it work are missing???????
Your deal is with infamous, 90accordman doesn't owe you an explanation.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Your deal is with infamous, 90accordman doesn't owe you an explanation.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
all he did is ask accordman if he sent the unit with two or one harness. if he says one then that clears infamous. if he said two then that means jose switched them out. but in all honesty what does he have to gain by switching the right harness for the wrong one???

ive seen this unit in person at dirtysouths house. the unit is missing everything he stated it would. the unit does not take any disc. the unit is broken and the remote controls 50% of the...options/controls.

don is being very nice during all this. he is on the short end of the stick here. i do think he deserves every penny back.

i answered his pm i dont know why hes saying i didnt but whatever.

as stated to both infamous and dirtysouth i just included a remote i had laying around i told infamous when i sold it to him that i didnt have the remote but id throw in one that may or may not work for the unit...now i have the bullcrap of he sent the wrong remote..as far as the wiring harness, its been so long and ive sold so much since then that i couldnt honestly tell you what way or wasnt sent, as said before i would have figured if there was a problem at all the buyer i sold it to would have contacted me in some kinda timely manner...that never happened so i just assumed the deal was finished and went on with my day.

i answered his pm i dont know why hes saying i didnt but whatever.
as stated to both infamous and dirtysouth i just included a remote i had laying around i told infamous when i sold it to him that i didnt have the remote but id throw in one that may or may not work for the unit...now i have the bullcrap of he sent the wrong remote..as far as the wiring harness, its been so long and ive sold so much since then that i couldnt honestly tell you what way or wasnt sent, as said before i would have figured if there was a problem at all the buyer i sold it to would have contacted me in some kinda timely manner...that never happened so i just assumed the deal was finished and went on with my day.

WashHands2.jpg

pretty much through out this thing and his dick riders come in here and **** his balls just like dave because hey they know stuff and have nice setups

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies