To improve sound quality in car

I didn't want to do that because i don't think it's a wire problem, the sound could be okay or very good to other people but for me it's really bad. so maybe i made the wrong impression and that made you guys to thought the problem in the installation.

I was very sick the past two days and i was afraid to check out the wires but i asked the one who set the speakers and the amplifier again, so he told me that the wires is okay and i don't need to check with myself because if there's something wrong then the sound will be missing in some speakers or sound will not work at all.

but when i feel okay i'll check this out and learn first how to do that, as you told me to educate myself, but i'm sure it's not the wires at all. as for my same problem i found something can help but i read some bad/good reviews about it and i'm not sure it'll worth buying, JBL MS-2 Portable Sound Optimiser for the Car. if someone tried it before please let me know what you think about it.

i thought if i can get a DSP in my car but it'll cost a huge money and it seems that there's no DSP in my country.

After reading a few of these comments I've gathered my suggestion. Here it is.

The sound in ur car is more about the install than the gear. I personally know an experienced tuner, who can make the low end Hertz component set.....sound like the high end Focal components....and u wouldn't be able to tell which speakers were playing.

I say that to say this....the stuff u bought can't be THAT bad....I've seen people put cheap *** Kenwood speakers in their car and get a good sound.

Take your car to an audio shop with GREAT ratings....check around on Yelp for an audio shop near you and check their ratings. Any good installer will be able to place the speakers, and tune the settings where it will sound good in ur car.

Also....upgrade the speakers in the front of the car. Don't worry about the rear. The front stage is what you should worry about. I would suggest getting an Audison Bit Ten....they're marked down to like 300-350 bucks right now. With that.....and new speakers up front (and of course an amplifier powering them).......an experienced tuner will be able to dial in all the settings for you to enjoy ur system.

Having a budget install by no means......means that ur system has to sound crappy. Speaker placement, time alignments, setting the crossovers, etc....will make your system sound great.

Hope this helps you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breezed through the comments.

Issue is almost guaranteed install error. I personally work with a lot of entry level stuff and they can easily go from sounding horrible to sounding decent depending on the install. Proper baffles, butyl rope, and of course proper settings could easily make this set up sound better than your factory system. No need for better equipment when the install is the problem.

We all need to take a step back...baby steps are needed and some basic education is also needed.
I've already posted this problem needs to start at step one by looking at exactly how it has been connected and set up. Unfortunately the poster has absolutely no knowledge of the very basics and doesn't seem to want to educated himself, instead relying on someone that appears to have screwed up the install from the get go.

My suggestions: Go to a site such as Crutchfield.com and look up your head unit and the wiring diagram so you will see exactly where each wire/connector goes. Use google/etc. search for "how to install a stereo" if you don't want to use crutchfields info so you can learn. Check each wire from the head unit to make sure it is connected correctly and if not connect it where it should go.

Don't return to the initial installer...apparently something is wrong and they are not helping...and you aren't helping yourself either by not educating yourself.

Find another installer and ask questions...ask a friend, etc. who may know more than you...

Educate yourself, it is really easy, and stop talking about how good your previous system sounded and your fixation with returning to that day...it is gone as you've said it had problems...

Many have offered good advice and suggestions and you've basically ignored them all...good luck
Read this then read it again then do it.

Read the hell out of these websites on the topics you'd like to learn more about:

Basic Car Audio Electronics

Car Alarm, Car Stereo, Mobile Video, and Cruise Control Info for Installers

These websites have more info than you'll ever want to know on how power flows, how systems work, crossovers, amplifier repair, how to pick amplifiers etc. If you want an even more dumbed down version that isn't entirely correct but can kind of put you on the right path go here: Articles & Videos: Car Audio, Video & GPS

After you've earned enough knowledge to properly understand what you're talking about come back and we may be able to help you, although if you really do more research you'll be able to do it yourself. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.