Tips on using the Air Gun?

Clamps can be a pain.

I usually do the nails 3-4" apart.

I have a magnesium nailer, its pretty light //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1.5" nails every 4"s or so...

a small tip for you...if the gun runs out of nails, it wont show..it'll still make the exact same hole, just w/ no nail..so make it a point to check if you think youre running low...

You need some air nailer oil to put in the gun before each use do not put wd-40 in it. And drain the water out of the compressor after each use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Generally you can still use the High Level inputs on most any amplifier to get it installed off the HU speaker wiring. Its a bit old school way of...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
im not looking to seal off im trying to stay out of wall classes and plan on staying in trunk classes

About this thread

danteBirosel

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
danteBirosel
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date