Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! upon further reading of post....
You sir have a nice package headed your way .. Ups should be dropping yours off shortly ..

And I should have yours out later tonight hopefully today has been //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif so far lol

You sir have a nice package headed your way .. Ups should be dropping yours off shortly .. And I should have yours out later tonight hopefully today has been //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif so far lol
thank you very much good sir.... lol ups delivers late as hell so they will probably be here round 7!!! lol

thank you very much good sir.... lol ups delivers late as hell so they will probably be here round 7!!! lol
Yours will be commin FedEx ill send you tracking asap

It will only take 1 day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You sir have a nice package headed your way .. Ups should be dropping yours off shortly .. And I should have yours out later tonight hopefully today has been //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif so far lol
get a move on ya slow mudaa fudda!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif :stuck:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Still waiting.....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Btw these are flush mount MDF rings that will have a beauty cover that will HIDs e mounting sepurface of the speaker so all you can see is the playing cone.. Looks ***y if you ask me
I think its time I chime in on this nonsense. Murderlanche you are a hack bro. My six year old could have done a better job. 5 months it took you to send these back your a scammer bro. I know the whole story and timmy is being nice enough to not tell everyone. ..only if people knew how badly you screwed him on these doors. U **** bro and I was gonna pay you 800.00 for my doors to look like that....what a joke..

They're FINALLY going out tomorrow due to me taking way longer than it should have which Timmy and I have worked out.
What was ''worked out''? Just curious.Those doors do look pretty bad for what he paid.Not tryin to bash or be an a$$hole but that was alot of money.

How much did he pay? If he paid anything over $150-$200 then he got robbed because they do look like crap. The are ok for a beginner but not good enough to be charging people. That ***** for Timmy though to pay for them just to have to redo them.

I think its time I chime in on this nonsense. Murderlanche you are a hack bro. My six year old could have done a better job. 5 months it took you to send these back your a scammer bro. I know the whole story and timmy is being nice enough to not tell everyone. ..only if people knew how badly you screwed him on these doors. U **** bro and I was gonna pay you 800.00 for my doors to look like that....what a joke..
Alright, I'm getting tired of all the shit talking..

Here's the story

Timmy sent me supplies so he could get his doors done cheaper, which was fine, nothing against him, he didnt know it was bad but he sent me shittttty resin and the mat didn't like it either it wouldn't lay down smooth. The resin wouldn't cure right, it took 6 days each time and I did multiple layers of resin and glass.. The mat wouldn't lay down with that resin at all, and that's why they look rough. I could only sand them down good enough to be like the silverado doors I did, that were bedlinered, and posted on here. which many of you that have posted in here talking shit commented on and liked..I put soooo muchtime in those doors trying to make that the supplies work that he sent me work, but I should've just used my own supplies and did it all on my own. I told him it would be a little longer until I could get some Bedliner sprayed on them due to me not being home but be wanted them back asap. Which was understandable. So the next time I was home, I wrapped em in that carpet so they weren't bare and ugly as sin,and sent them back to him. If they were bedlinered they'd look very nice.

As for you, Brandon. If I had them for 5 months, I would still have the doors dude. He sent them to me in June.. I sent them back in August. You're like 30 something and still can't do math? Pretty sure that's 3 months bro. Stop exxagerating.

And you don't know the whole story, ask Timmy I offered him money back on the doors due to them not being fully finished, which is what he paid for, and that I took so long to complete them. You don't know all the story.

And you act like Ive never built nice ****. I sent you all those pics of the silverado doors, some iPad dashes and other **** I've done and you said something to the effect of it looking good, etc etc...

Please get your facts straight then come back here and talk shit. I can go all day.

I hope you paid paypal. officially you got 45 days. unofficially you got 6 months to file a claim. Those panels are ****. And I know what you paid!
You can't do anything after 45 days. They tell you you're screwed. I told Timmy before I sent him the panels back. WELL after the 45 days had past and offered him money back on them, he didn't want it, he just wanted his doors back so I sent him his doors back as requested unfinished.

What was ''worked out''? Just curious.Those doors do look pretty bad for what he paid.Not tryin to bash or be an a$$hole but that was alot of money.
Look above.

Is your 6yr old booked up next week?.....LMAO....I need to get the blazer doors done!!!!!!!!

@brandonkain82 ; so all this is trash? All the stuff I sent you I built? Your doors wouldn't have looked like sh*t because I wouldve used
Quality resin and mat

null_zpsc7008bcd.jpg

DSC_0474_zpscc02904f.jpg

DSC_0446_zps5b2e1e43.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

photo52-3.jpg

photo12-5.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo12-3.jpg

photo22-1.jpg

It's all good.I'm sure you all know more about it than i do.I know both of you pretty well and have dealings with both.Don't wanna see nobody with chitty work.Don't look good for anybody.Ya know?

Well on edit.DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!.Why not just pitch his ''junk'' resin?It's your reputation on the line by shipping a bad product.Just not seeing how Timmy could be at fault.Not everyone is talking ''smack'' about you either Jeff.Just wondered what the hell is going on.Dude paid $500.00 plus supplies.Seems he would've got better than he did.jmo..Good luck

Alright, I'm getting tired of all the shit talking..
Here's the story

Timmy sent me supplies so he could get his doors done cheaper, which was fine, nothing against him, he didnt know it was bad but he sent me shittttty resin and the mat didn't like it either it wouldn't lay down smooth. The resin wouldn't cure right, it took 6 days each time and I did multiple layers of resin and glass.. The mat wouldn't lay down with that resin at all, and that's why they look rough. I could only sand them down good enough to be like the silverado doors I did, that were bedlinered, and posted on here. which many of you that have posted in here talking shit commented on and liked..I put soooo muchtime in those doors trying to make that the supplies work that he sent me work, but I should've just used my own supplies and did it all on my own. I told him it would be a little longer until I could get some Bedliner sprayed on them due to me not being home but be wanted them back asap. Which was understandable. So the next time I was home, I wrapped em in that carpet so they weren't bare and ugly as sin,and sent them back to him. If they were bedlinered they'd look very nice.

As for you, Brandon. If I had them for 5 months, I would still have the doors dude. He sent them to me in June.. I sent them back in August. You're like 30 something and still can't do math? Pretty sure that's 3 months bro. Stop exxagerating.

And you don't know the whole story, ask Timmy I offered him money back on the doors due to them not being fully finished, which is what he paid for, and that I took so long to complete them. You don't know all the story.

And you act like Ive never built nice ****. I sent you all those pics of the silverado doors, some iPad dashes and other **** I've done and you said something to the effect of it looking good, etc etc...

Please get your facts straight then come back here and talk shit. I can go all day.

You can't do anything after 45 days. They tell you you're screwed. I told Timmy before I sent him the panels back. WELL after the 45 days had past and offered him money back on them, he didn't want it, he just wanted his doors back so I sent him his doors back as requested unfinished.

Look above.
Let me clarify 2 things ...

1. They were supposed to wrapped but you said the material was lost in shipping ...

2. They aren't bedlinered because refused 2 pay for it cause your buddy was supposed too ..

Even tho I have 500$ plus supplies in these .. I smoke like a chimney and can't roll my windows down .. Of course I didn't wanna wait around for your buddy to buy Bedliner ... Was going on 2 weeks just waiting on that ..

You fuckd the doors up man bottom line don't start talking **** too people now ..

Thread is dead I advise you practice glassing a little more before you do any other jobs off the fourm ..

I wasn't even going to make any of this public figured people **** up but you've been being a **** in several threads .. Idk man but you need too take a step back and chill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from