Ticking Sound through speakers with every silence in the playback

Participant count
  • Participant list
yeah i literally just need my radio to play music and play it well. All the other things are irrelevant because your smart phone does everything via voice command already. + a car mount and viola. All other apps seem completely useless in my buddy's ride.

If an android head unit can actually have a 24 bit burr brown dac with 13 band eq, time alignment, 3 pairs of 4 volt pre-outs and network mode for around 400 and is not sh*t level reliability/bugginess, I'd probably buy it in an instant. Otherwise I can't stand the sound that comes out of android radios, its beyond g@rbage and lifeless. literally makes any flac file sound like 96-128kbps
hell, we dont even ask for an optical drive anymore these days!! I think i might have a disc in mine :: shrugs :: but i dont know for sure LoL

yeah i literally just need my radio to play music and play it well. All the other things are irrelevant because your smart phone does everything via voice command already. + a car mount and viola. All other apps seem completely useless in my buddy's ride.
exactly. Something to play Leo Moracciolis metal covers on, and im good

I wanted to report back that the problem lies at the Head Unit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have a slight chance that it is the software on the unit and not the unit itself. Maybe if I can flash a custom ROM the problem may disappear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.