Thoughts on skar audio amps

Team members were getting bstock stuff as "new"Kevin tried to not pay up when i beat the main skar demo car in a contest on youtube (after much flak, he finally did actually end up paying me the 300$ prize)

Jacob helped him with the vvx v1 and ivx v1, after that Kevin just started ripping off jacobs designs

Other **** too. This isnt hearsay. I was on Team Skar back in 2010/2011.
what subs/amps did u have that beat him?

It wasnt about physically beating him. That skar car had 8 vvx 12s in a 4th order wall. It was a nasty build.

But the contest was to post a video using skar gear. First video to 20k views would win 300$... well the contest wasnt exactly fair. That build was well known, and the actual Skar accounts were pushing that video too. John Doe really doesnt have a chance in that situation.

Once we seen that they were using the skar accounts to push that video, we moved my video to my teamates page. He randomly somehow has like 1 of the most viewed bass videos of all time, so his YT account always had alot of traffic.

My video ended up getting to 20k before theirs. The owner of that car actually complained and questioned how i got to 20k so fast. Nevermind that he had a manufacturer pushing his videos.

Once it was clear I won, Kevin didnt want to pay. He had some excuse about waiting to see how the other videos did, even tho everyone else was around 1k views or less

Synergy uses that board for the wfo 35.1
The skar will definately gain. They dyno 51-5300w
Yeah? I hope so. I think I'm gonna strap the 4500s at 1ohm to my prototype.. see if she is a good *****.

I'm surprised it handles the 3600 super clipped. I think it will handle a clean 5k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.