Thoughts on my diy set-up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
Ok, this setup is going to be run active through the alpine pxa-h701, which receives digital input from the e-mu 0404 soundcard that is in my carputer.

My 2-way setup

LPG 26NA tweets

Seas Excel 5.5" magneisum cone woofer W15CY

Not really sure on crossover points yet, and I definetly need to find a couple threads to guide me in the direction on fine tuning. Anyways let me know what you think of this setup, the woofer needs to have a mounting depth of less than 2.75"(Seas comes in at 2.2) and is going to be ib in my door. Should be around $300 for this setup, im going for all out SQ so please keep that in mind too. Thank you for your time and input!

-Bryan

looks good. just let us know when you hook up those bad boys us and tell us how they are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Ok, this setup is going to be run active through the alpine pxa-h701, which receives digital input from the e-mu 0404 soundcard that is in my carputer.
My 2-way setup

LPG 26NA tweets

Seas Excel 5.5" magneisum cone woofer W15CY

Not really sure on crossover points yet, and I definetly need to find a couple threads to guide me in the direction on fine tuning. Anyways let me know what you think of this setup, the woofer needs to have a mounting depth of less than 2.75"(Seas comes in at 2.2) and is going to be ib in my door. Should be around $300 for this setup, im going for all out SQ so please keep that in mind too. Thank you for your time and input!

-Bryan
The LPG wont go low enough to integrate with the excel...

Seas TBFC/TDFC or dayton RS large format tweeters would work...

are their any tweeters that would work that arent in that large format? I have a realy small car and have no room for a tweeter of such a large diamter, mounting depth is irrelevant though on the tweeters. Thanks again ology I was hoping you would respond!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.