best 6.5 components

RAinbow SLCs can be had for around $175 or so if you shop right. Also my friend bought some ADS 246s for $200. we're gonna install them this week, i'll let you know how they sound.

Even though this is kinda out of the price you listed I figured i'd add it anyway. I have a brand new set of kicker ss65.2s for sell for 399 obo. (This is the top of the line kicker comps and some of the best comps on ther market. They retail for 899.)

does any body find it funny that MOE LESTER has an incriminator amp and a black man on his avatar. lmao
Even saying something like that is tacky as fuck, there, rocky. Nice move, champ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
bsptc ~ I scored both of my Diamond M6 component sets for less than $150/set off of eBay. Are you looking for new only are could you be happy with used so long as they work properly?

does any body find it funny that MOE LESTER has an incriminator amp and a black man on his avatar. lmao
i didnt get it at first. then i realized what a shitty human being you are.

I think you can find some focal polyglass 6.5s off ebay for around that. There seems to be some fake focals floating around on ebay though so you may want to stay clear of that.
thanks i'll look into the focals. cartoys has them dont they?

RAinbow SLCs can be had for around $175 or so if you shop right. Also my friend bought some ADS 246s for $200. we're gonna install them this week, i'll let you know how they sound.
cool please keep me updated on how they sound

Even though this is kinda out of the price you listed I figured i'd add it anyway. I have a brand new set of kicker ss65.2s for sell for 399 obo. (This is the top of the line kicker comps and some of the best comps on ther market. They retail for 899.)
thanks for your feedback, but those are out of my range

bsptc ~ I scored both of my Diamond M6 component sets for less than $150/set off of eBay. Are you looking for new only are could you be happy with used so long as they work properly?
i've heard good things about diamonds, i'll research into them.

thanks everyone for your responses

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.