Thoughts on Box Rise and Minimum Impedence of an Amplifier

Can you add a second sub or swap the sub with someone on here? I hate tearing down perfectly good woofers.
i just tried to pm him (inbox full) about a possible trade but mine is new version, 2 months old and i don't what shipping would be, if it's worth it for either of us..

What kind of boat? And where are the amps being mounted? I have been using car amps on boats for years. Got a old free logic POS amp in my uncle's boat for the past 8 years.
While I understand wanting a marine amp, just wanted to know the details
It's a Yamaha SX240. The amps are protected from the elements... But it's a boat... Water gets everywhere

I have 2 of them, but can only fit one ported on the boat.... Unless I went sealed.........
Use the pair sealed. Not like you want moisture getting into the motor so sealing up makes sense and the gain in cone area should be the same or a bit more overall than you'd get from porting.

i just tried to pm him (inbox full) about a possible trade but mine is new version, 2 months old and i don't what shipping would be, if it's worth it for either of us..
Sorry inbox is clear now. Not sure if it's worth it either. I can probably sell the FUs local and get a dvc 2 sub in it's place.

Sorry inbox is clear now. Not sure if it's worth it either. I can probably sell the FUs local and get a dvc 2 sub in it's place.
u putting 8001 video and kicker 1200 up this weekend? still have dual? guy i know looking for 800-1k for my old orion hp in his gf car but i told him u not gonna get better for less and he could set gain at 10%

u putting 8001 video and kicker 1200 up this weekend? still have dual? guy i know looking for 800-1k for my old orion hp in his gf car but i told him u not gonna get better for less and he could set gain at 10%
The 8001 video likely won't go up until next week. I am editing a Hifonics Cyclops video now, and I have the Dual up next for editing.

I have a TON of videos I'm working on right now.

I have the Infinity Ref704a

infinity Kappa K1000 (holy s h I t this thing is underrated)

Soundstream Picasso 5000.1d

Kicker KXM400.2

And I have to install my new 14v battery bank, and get some room together for my AD-1 Dyno I just ordered.

The 8001 video likely won't go up until next week. I am editing a Hifonics Cyclops video now, and I have the Dual up next for editing.
I have a TON of videos I'm working on right now.

I have the Infinity Ref704a

infinity Kappa K1000 (holy s h I t this thing is underrated)

Soundstream Picasso 5000.1d

Kicker KXM400.2

And I have to install my new 14v battery bank, and get some room together for my AD-1 Dyno I just ordered.
u gonna take like $120 for that infinity?

Yeah no.... Lol. That one will likely get returned. I feel bad about it because @ your ohm load it lays the smack down!
u should feel bad and u should take $150 lol.. they're actually kinda hard to find, discontinued on few sites are they $400?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.