80mm Xmas 1-way, 6000w rms sub

Dayum...bet it weighs more than me.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

4: coil....not as efficient as 3"

both the woofers you listed are extremely inefficient power dumps for not much output. You literally get louder with other woofers on less power.
Oh i bet. Just the sheer size and movement of the sub entrigued me. This is what i do when im bored, look at extreme crazy subs.

Theres alot of details that seem to be missing. I didnt seem the BL perimeter or weight
You look at them but didnt even read everything on the webpage? lol you'd find those out if you actually look at them. the bl is 23.4, MMS is really high as well with sh*t sensitivity, supposedly the specs for a low end monster but the FS is rather high as fk so idk. I feel like it should have utilized a neo motor or sacrifice some power handling in the suspension for more efficiency and lower fs. Also thats a TWO way peak to peak Xmax, not one way, you are supposed to divide that by two. Other companies like soundqubed pulls this sh*t too. Listing peak to peak Xmax misleading people to think its 1 way.

I looked! I swear, i must be blind because i still cant find it.

I blame color blindness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh i bet. Just the sheer size and movement of the sub entrigued me. This is what i do when im bored, look at extreme crazy subs.
the XXX is no where near crazy or extreme. The ground zero is in the same class as the B2 audio X2c, emf ermagerd etc... However Team subs and neo subs outright destroy them in overall performance. Those overly heaavy subs just need too much power to move and function properly, its utterly not worth. I know a few people that ran those subs and were so much happier to switch out to other subs that outright "buttrapes" them in terms of output and overall performance/efficiency

I looked! I swear, i must be blind because i still cant find it.I blame color blindness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
it says for more information, look at the product manual/data sheet

18 of these bad boys in a van

All look severely underpowered.

have u seen the new wolfram subs yet? they cheap, not 80mm or 4" coil but beefy 3".. guy here ordered 1 won't be in until feb or march but $199.. if u wanta try something new at least it ain't that much $

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.