Thors 2010 DC/Stetsom Build Log

whats up thor? ive been following your build for a while now and im constantly amazed at some of the numbers you're putting up out of a trunk. im actually thinking of getting rid of my mojo amps and picking up a 14k for my lvl 5s. think ill see noticable improvement?

Compared to the MOJO's there is no comparison lol The stetsom will stomp a mud hole in them lol

Just make sure you have plenty of batts on hand. The 14k is a beast but it likes lots of batteries.

Compared to the MOJO's there is no comparison lol The stetsom will stomp a mud hole in them lol
Just make sure you have plenty of batts on hand. The 14k is a beast but it likes lots of batteries.
thats what i wanted to hear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i forgot to mention i had the mojos at .5 but im sure the stetsom will still be on a another level compared to what im used to. i just wanted to confirm my decision with somebody thats had a lot of success with the 14k.

Although it is not recommended I run my Stetsom at .5 daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Who do I need to contact about ordering one? I've emailed several stetsom reps and have yet to get any replies other than db-r electronics who are currently out of stock.

I have 5 2400's and 1 2000 and yes sometimes I like to play with 2!
I remember owning 2 regular 16v stetsom 7kds, things were to drool over, I just didn't have cash for subs at the time and ended up selling them... sigh.

toss me a pm on the 14k2d 16v model as I'd be using it for daily/bassrace ( I think that's the newest model one ) price shipped if you can. Would like to own one again over this summer.

CarlislePicofAB.jpg

CarlislePicofAB2.jpg

CarlislePicofAB3.jpg

ThoratCarlisle.jpg

nice.....wait hey that isn't stetsom... lol Those push more than your stets? I never got a pm from ya when I tried msging ya about a 14k2d so I went soundstream, going to be highly overpowering some lvl3s or lvl4s soon.

Also got some new cones and surrounds to try out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

newcones.jpg
Looking good, Thor. Any chance you could share where you sourced those cones?

nice.....wait hey that isn't stetsom... lol Those push more than your stets? I never got a pm from ya when I tried msging ya about a 14k2d so I went soundstream, going to be highly overpowering some lvl3s or lvl4s soon.

Sorry bro if I missed your pm. You can get ahold of me easier at rob@dcsoundlab.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.