This weeks install pics .... It begins

tits. what are those little circular things next to the middle/bottom subs?
Recessed areas for the satin iced plexi logo pieces that are going in them. They have

dark red LEDs that will light up our logo .....

Very nice job...hows that sound? does it sound weird having that many subs being pointed in all different directions?
Sub frequencies are generally NOT directional to the human ear, especially in an auto. The only real worries I had , was making sure none of the waves or reflections worked to cancel any frequencies from the other subs ..... It doesn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice.. now what to do with all the leftover space????
Peace Troy
Nothing ... The customer wants to be able to see out. This is what he asked for .... I have to go back to work now ... See everyone tonight.

whata u do
umm if your asking what his job is...im going to guess hes an installer. maybe:naughty: ....

haha

and Jaredl

thats what the customer wants, not everyone wants an overwhelmingly loud system. besides, the type-e's are not as bad as one may think

Ahh .... You noticed that huh ? I could tell you , but then I'd have to .... Naw , it's a special product from Select Products . Wood that forms to shape. Then you fiberglass the dog poop out of it to strengthen it.
yeah bendable plywood. whoop de do. can get it at home depo.

looks great btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

blue

10+ year member
Since 1982
blue
northeast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date