This mother ******

i understand that but i'm just giving you an idea of what it did for me. might do you better, might not. it only took 2 minutes worth of work and maybe $1 worth of mdf and screws
mind you too, im throwing 47's out of that same box now off of a 150.1 and 12inch xfl's sealed at the windshield

whats with all of these dbags these days... sorry bro, that really *****. I would get a refund and either go somewhere else or build it yourself.
Im tempted to call Rusty and tell him one of his dealers is a tool and dont push DC anyway.

[quote name='DCtC']@pro\-rabbit ;
If he would of stuck with my design do you think it would of worked?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think I would have done sub up port back in your case.

There are many different things that go on with each design. I'm not a fan of the overly long and skinny ports they never perform as you expect do to the restricted air flow. You are better off trying to get a more square port if you can.

There are many different things that go on with each design. I'm not a fan of the overly long and skinny ports they never perform as you expect do to the restricted air flow. You are better off trying to get a more square port if you can.
I just talked to the guy. he offered to fix it. Do you think its worth the trouble? I dont see how he can get it apart without tearing it up

I didn't read through any of the other responses, but is your port seriously ~3inches wide and the width of the box (~3ft)? Thats your prob, it violates the 9:1 ratio and tuning and phasing is changing. I would not have paid for that box, esp if they changed the design without your approval.

I just talked to the guy. he offered to fix it. Do you think its worth the trouble? I dont see how he can get it apart without tearing it up
Hell yeah it is. If he tears it up he can build you a new one from scratch the right way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date