Thinking of upgrading to Alpine

thismightbepat
10+ year member

weiner
sunset LA
Yeah I'm getting really tired of my crappy Sony head unit, and Alpine is looking pretty swell right now. Will I notice a huge difference in sound quality between say a Sony F-5000 and a 9833 (yeah I know, 9833 wins hands down in just being a good unit, but I'm curious if there'd be a night and day difference between the sound)

Also, I was wondering, what's the difference between the 9833 and the 9835?

Yeah I was also looking at the Premier deh-860mp. Seems to be pretty much equal to the 9833.

Yet another enigma....whats the diff between an 860mp and an 8600mp?

i dont know much about the premier deck, but i know with the alpine deck its nice to be able to control how much power is being given to your sub from the deck so u dont have to mess with your amp, thats a real nice feature to have.

"i dont know much about the premier deck, but i know with the alpine deck its nice to be able to control how much power is being given to your sub from the deck so u dont have to mess with your amp, thats a real nice feature to have."

the 860 will do that too. you can actually control the volume for each RCA pair (3 of them)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.