Thinking of selling my Sub..

AxT4430
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Akron, OH
I might selling my spl audio 15" tss motor, 3 layered spider ( I think), not sure of vc diameter.I havent really used it to its full capacities and I could use the money to purchase new components and electrical upgrades.. I paid upwards of 300 shipped. It has a small puncture from a screwdriver but I siliconed it. I would like to get rid of it for around 300+ shipping..

Discuss!

So you paid $300 shipped, used it and are now asking $300 PLUS shipping?
near 400$.. but the price would be obo, i would start with asking for 300$ shipped but no less than 240$ plus shipping, honestly

you are an idiot.
why? thats kind of brash for a first remark..

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

too high? or should I just save it and wait to get the eletrical upgrades to match its potential?

ermm, it is tiny.. I love the sub, I just would like monies to change my application.. especially like a new h/o alternator, battery isolator, and batt

With it being used, you putting a hole in it, then siliconing on the surround to "fix" the hole, first it was "upwards to $300 shipped" which implies it was less than 300, then a couple of posts later it's closer to $400......I would deem the sum worth of both you and the sub to be around $0.75.

I suggest you partake in a large helping of GTFO. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif

ehh, sorry?! Splaudio could tell you more about it, and disclose (possible what he may have priced when he sold it, more or less vindicate my price of it)..
@SPLaudio;

we be facebook buddies :p.. and my pics wont download off fbook to imageshack..

With it being used, you putting a hole in it, then siliconing on the surround to "fix" the hole, first it was "upwards to $300 shipped" which implies it was less than 300, then a couple of posts later it's closer to $400......I would deem the sum worth of both you and the sub to be around $0.75.
I suggest you partake in a large helping of GTFO. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif
ehh.. 80 poast count noooob. go buy some chinese subs hater

i have done so many tss builds im not sure which one this is. in 15" price ranged $280-320 + shipping depending on options. i did only a couple with 3 nomex spiders most of them dual nomex spiders.

will tell you the tss's i built are loud and very looked for esp in ohio...

i have done so many tss builds im not sure which one this is. in 15" price ranged $280-320 + shipping depending on options. i did only a couple with 3 nomex spiders most of them dual nomex spiders.
will tell you the tss's i built are loud and very looked for esp in ohio...
Yes, might be dual nomex.. I quite cant remember the particulars, unfortunately! Thanks SPL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.