Think this set-up can do 150dbs?

i almost do a 145 with 3-8's and a little over half the power and its tuned low.
not too hard to do. hes talking about 50s with 20 inches of cone area. u have 24, like 2 12s against 2 10s. its harder for 10s to pressure and get that high without alot of power

Yes it's possible, but your probably not going to just install it all and pop out a 150. Even if you do, it's probably not going to get many trophies unless you pop out another 5+ dbs.

4 door??? yea definatly gonna be hard. plus the back window is not slanted alot for airflow compliance like a scion tc or somthing that could just throw the air right back to the front. however u do it, its gonna be hard

4 door??? yea definatly gonna be hard. plus the back window is not slanted alot for airflow compliance like a scion tc or somthing that could just throw the air right back to the front. however u do it, its gonna be hard
Yep, four door

not too hard to do. hes talking about 50s with 20 inches of cone area. u have 24, like 2 12s against 2 10s. its harder for 10s to pressure and get that high without alot of power
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

I disagree. I found mine at 40-42hz out of a HUGE trunk.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
why dose eveyone thing when they say high it automatically45- 50 Hz or more. im sure he was thinkin 38-40Hz

to me tuning high would be 35Hz since i do GP set ups my general tunage is 28-29Hz

yea well i had to tune my aqs very high, just an opinion. plus dc is a way better sub than aq. look at mike patricks dc lvl 5 18 in a HUGE caddy doing 155 out the trunk at 55 htz. thats why i said tune high.
OP what car is it?
My 51 was done with a pr. of AQ HDC 10's not my current DC's although I expect to be back there very soon. LOL

I had no idea that 2 10" subs had a cone area of 20 sq. in. while 3 8" subs had a cone area of 24 sq. in.
was i not supposed to put square inches? lol yall know what i mean! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.