they got me( tint ticket) so what i do now?

should i put tint back on?

• yes- if so what %

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • **** you

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

99grandprixGT
5,000+ posts

now got an 04 grand prix
home
well i was three blocks from my house and i get pulled over for tint. i knew it was coming to the cop was driving towards me in oncoming traffic and then i see him pull a U turn in the middle of the road and gets behind me. so i knew i was fucked. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif now i no its illegal so i don't care that he pulled me over and gave me a ticket. i just wanted to see what you guys would do. its 115 dollar ticket or take it off and show them no fine. so I'm going to take it off, but then would you guys put it back on? please vote. and it was raining so it looks darker than it is. oh and he pulled me over in the entrance to my neighbor hood so now all the neighbors were laughing at me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

20% or more and you should be fine. i mean if he looks through your windshield and cant see out the back window.. its too dark lol.

i know people with double limo, and you cant shine a flash light through it lol

i say put back on what ever is legal tint

Priorities, man dintcha know?
im to lazy to fix the rust spots. im getting new car soon

i got a tint ticket for my 1% a couple months ago. I took it off and put 20% and havent had any trouble since.
it was 20%//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif but it was raining so it looks darker then it is.

20% or more and you should be fine. i mean if he looks through your windshield and cant see out the back window.. its too dark lol.
i know people with double limo, and you cant shine a flash light through it lol

i say put back on what ever is legal tint
it was 20% lol, and ya in michigan you can only have like the top 4 inches of the window tinted ya looks dumb.

it was 20%//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif but it was raining so it looks darker then it is.
Thats shitty. check with the local tint laws and then go about 10-15% under that and you should be ok.

go 2% above what ever legal tint is... a bunch of buddies in daytona beach during spring break were getting tint tickets all night long. all the cop's meter's were reading 2% lower (5% was reading 3%). and it wasnt a screw up, a few people with 5%, 10%, 15% etc were getting tickets and the cop's meter would read it 2% lower.

sux, but they always get you one way or another

I've noticed that once you get pulled over once for tint then its over. you'll just keep getting pulled over:(
happened to me. 3 tix in 2 months. middle of winter so i couldnt take it off. i even got one on the way back from the courthouse where i paid the previous one

It's illegal to have ANY tint on the front windows in Michigan. The back windows can be as dark as you like though. It doesn't make any sense to me though because the cops approach from the rear of a vehicle.

I've noticed that once you get pulled over once for tint then its over. you'll just keep getting pulled over:(
thats what im afraid of. im usually always riding with the windows down but it had to be raining, whats funny is on the way i was right next to a cop and he did not pull me over, but this guy pulls a U turn from on coming traffic to get me when i was 3 blocks from my house... hes like were you headed im like home. and pointed to my house.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

99grandprixGT

5,000+ posts
now got an 04 grand prix
99grandprixGT
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies