there must be good out there for Pyramid...

PLEASE, please someone out there... please tell me that Pyramid subs are good quality subs and not a paperweight. They have to at least push out good sound right? Well anyway.....this is the sub I got my hands on and a Legacy 800W and the sub will be in a competition bandpass box....so I figured that Pyramid subs might not be the best, but the box will make it sound better....right?

PW10290.jpg

Someone tell me something good....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

While any speaker can sound pristine in its proper environment, Pyramid is another story.

Something good about Pyramid hmmmm?

Well, you can get good practice at creating ads on ebay to get rid of them.

I hear that they also make a reasonable lampshade.

take it easy,

-zane

Check my sig.

I think the series that's american made performs reasonably for the price. My 12"s are rated for 350 rms but are seeing about 400 and doing fine. For $150 a pair I think they're well worth it. If I had 400 or 500 bones to lay down on a nice pair of subs I would, but I like what I have enough to stick with them for a whlie.

Hey those are nice pics of paperweights up there! Where did you get them!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Those are not paper weights man those are used as anchor for your boat when you go fishing the same day you blow them and have no bass,so i hope you catch a bass because your a sucker.HAHA

Originally posted by n2audio Check my sig.

I think the series that's american made performs reasonably for the price. My 12"s are rated for 350 rms but are seeing about 400 and doing fine. For $150 a pair I think they're well worth it. If I had 400 or 500 bones to lay down on a nice pair of subs I would, but I like what I have enough to stick with them for a whlie.
Exactly - Right on about the American made products (VS their most popular over seas made crap)

Who cares about who makes it, sure it would be better for our economy to buy U.S. made products but if the U.S. products ****, then buy the japanese, or the korean(wait bad example), or the german, or the british. i really dont think that you buying two subs from a foreign company is really going to do america in. so i say support the foreign products b/c a lot of the time they are better. Plus the U.S. companies usually just use the MADE IN THE USA as a marketing gimic.

dont give up quality brands just to be loyal to the american economy, those other countries have economies too, and if theirs goes bad then so does ours.

my 2 yen

Originally posted by Unregistered Who cares about who makes it, sure it would be better for our economy to buy U.S. made products but if the U.S. products ****, then buy the japanese, or the korean(wait bad example), or the german, or the british. i really dont think that you buying two subs from a foreign company is really going to do america in. so i say support the foreign products b/c a lot of the time they are better. Plus the U.S. companies usually just use the MADE IN THE USA as a marketing gimic.

dont give up quality brands just to be loyal to the american economy, those other countries have economies too, and if theirs goes bad then so does ours.

my 2 yen
To clarify this - Pyramid has products that are truly American made and a line of products that are foreign made. The foreign made are mass produced cheap excuses for subs. The American made line is a sturdier higher quality speaker. Although it's still no Rockford or Kicker, it is a much better sub than people care to credit it for. No political or patriotic opinions between the two lines of products, just simply one is better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.