Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
still have my h/u but want a new one. sick of it. and its starting to get lose the screen that is it move a hole lot more now. need to get something i can be outside with next year

lol mike hay you bob and the guys have a good x mas
OK so $1000 bucks for 2 12's in the stock class meaning in stock cargo area...no batt limits no amp limits. I'm down, Mike T's down how about you Mr. Queermosexual....are down? I didnt mean going down either so dont offer.

LOL....DB Drag what? How many shows has DB Drag done this past year in the N.E.? Oh yeah thats right like 1. Second Im louder then him. Third I'm taller than him. Fourth I'm smarter than him. Fifth I'm a better speller than him. Sixth I still have EVERY member of my Team. At the end of the day I'm just plain better like it or not. It is what it is.
i wanna play swords with you...you know im 11.5 soft...so i hope your packin heat

whats funny is this hide behind batterys. One 800 sq in battery No batcaps aloud.

I play by these rules Street B and whats funny is you could not handle the comp thats out there in any of the street classes

When ya build for street b do my # then will i waste My time Then i will come and put ya back into your place. I love talking **** and knowing i can Back it as well. P**** so till then ya should get to building. I cant wait to see This ss-n/w your building remember your pockets are deep and no one will be able to touch your # ? is what was that # 154.0 with 2 15`s one 7k amp and one or two batcaps And a box you didnt build Im not knocking Daves Work. Its you And all the bs ya talk.

Go build that loud No wall set up ya clame is unbeatable and ya have deep pockets to boot wow lets see if ya have it in ya or was ya **** talking again seen how ya do it so well.

i actually invited nate and tj...they both said no....but i noticed your from florida...man you should sign up....i know most guys in florida are "light in the loafers"...i hope your cuban...nothin like some cuban "mangina"
Actually I want to bang your wife while you are watching. You can video tape the whole ordeal. I promise you will adore watching.

Nate and TJ only like to tap each other. Silly they don't want to share.

whats funny is this hide behind batterys. One 800 sq in battery No batcaps aloud.I play by these rules Street B and whats funny is you could not handle the comp thats out there in any of the street classes

When ya build for street b do my # then will i waste My time Then i will come and put ya back into your place. I love talking **** and knowing i can Back it as well. P**** so till then ya should get to building. I cant wait to see This ss-n/w your building remember your pockets are deep and no one will be able to touch your # ? is what was that # 154.0 with 2 15`s one 7k amp and one or two batcaps And a box you didnt build Im not knocking Daves Work. Its you And all the bs ya talk.

Go build that loud No wall set up ya clame is unbeatable and ya have deep pockets to boot wow lets see if ya have it in ya or was ya **** talking again seen how ya do it so well.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Actually I want to bang your wife while you are watching. You can video tape the whole ordeal. I promise you will adore watching.
dude what are you talkin about.....you still have a copy of the last time we did that...the only problem is when you "finished" your mom said it tastes worse than mine...

The last time you called me out T.J. you didnt even compete in my class. You told me to show up with only one batcap and you were allowed to use 2 batts of your choice. It was the last NESPL show of the year. I came with one batt in SS n/w and you chose to run stock 1 and you said you just wanted to try something different. I manned up and you pussed out just like now.

The last time you called me out T.J. you didnt even compete in my class. You told me to show up with only one batcap and you were allowed to use 2 batts of your choice. It was the last NESPL show of the year. I came with one batt in SS n/w and you chose to run stock 1 and you said you just wanted to try something different. I manned up and you pussed out just like now.[/quote

I called ya out yes in drag and ya pulled the same **** and if im right ya still could not do my # at that show nether where were the 12 i run i also here your pussing out of no wall as well know just seems that ya have no balls you call me out i tell you the class and you are the one pussing out Hummmmmmm sounds just like ya Street B man up chump.

Know whos call ing who I have the amps i have a fresh nsb and i just reconed my subs you pussing out i still dont see how ya did my # with 2 15`s ya never steped a foot in drag let alone in the fourm come talk that **** over there lets see where it gets ya.

your just a punk wana be you work at a shop that use to be one of the top contenders in the Ne and he sold it to your punk boss maybe you should build that old truck and get a real team name seen how ya think ya can make one for your self the only reason your doors are still open is the 3 yrs ya competed None of us were know who is the thret im built for street b and if ya had my # you never did so if ya want it start building when ya hit my # then come talk the **** you try to do all so well.

Try to keep it short T.J. No need for novels on the forum. If you dont want to take the deal then dont. Me and Mike T. will go at it. He came on the forum gladly excepting a challenge for that class. You do your 1 DB drag show next year but feel free to check the forums from time to time to see how Team Act Audio is and ALWAYS will be louder then you and Team XLA or whats left of it.

Try to keep it short T.J. No need for novels on the forum. If you dont want to take the deal then dont. Me and Mike T. will go at it. He came on the forum gladly excepting a challenge for that class. You do your 1 DB drag show next year but feel free to check the forums from time to time to see how Team Act Audio is and ALWAYS will be louder then you and Team XLA or whats left of it.
lol ok mike and me are cool know why do you keep draging others names into this like you know them all that good to keep speaking for them Bro man up you call me out well show me the money you say your pockets are deep and you have my # well man up.

Build your own set up and show me what ya lirnd if your that good of an installer it should not be a prob. you clamed you were going to do drag this yr what them scores from over seas scare ya or is it the fact that ya cant hang with them and your pockets are not fat or is it you are just plain and simple not loud witch one is it cause we all know your a puss. and try to talk **** like you are somthing then bring it im done wasting my breath with ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.