Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Time spent reading one of T.J.s posts.........17 minutes.

Teaching him how to use spell check......priceless.

Last time I checked your about 6 to 7 db below over seas numbers so I really dont understand what your getting at. You talk in circles because your obviously retarded and are unable to cope with being wrong. Thats the real reason 99% of your team quit. Time for you to retire back to being a Walmart door greeting associate.

whats funny is this hide behind batterys. One 800 sq in battery No batcaps aloud.I play by these rules Street B and whats funny is you could not handle the comp thats out there in any of the street classes

When ya build for street b do my # then will i waste My time Then i will come and put ya back into your place. I love talking **** and knowing i can Back it as well. P**** so till then ya should get to building. I cant wait to see This ss-n/w your building remember your pockets are deep and no one will be able to touch your # ? is what was that # 154.0 with 2 15`s one 7k amp and one or two batcaps And a box you didnt build Im not knocking Daves Work. Its you And all the bs ya talk.

Go build that loud No wall set up ya clame is unbeatable and ya have deep pockets to boot wow lets see if ya have it in ya or was ya **** talking again seen how ya do it so well.
I'll BACK CHRIS...... (2) 12's MEMPHIS ONLY, 1-2 AMPS MEMPHIS ONLY, 1 Battery (interstate only), in the stock class, car off, resting @12.8....... with lolipop sticks and chewing gum holding the mic. no radio, tone generator only. WHAT U THINK? DEAL? MAN UP?>

if ya dont man up ill see ya in the lain in 2011 get ready.

2011?????? Will it really take you that long to finish the 3rd grade.

Thats funny! Hey T.J. watch out in 2036 I'm gonna poop on your porch.. save the date.

street b or stop wasting time.
Isn't that where they hand out the welfare checks? Street A was for DUI offenders getting the daily beer. Street C is for old people who need a vision test..... I see where you fit in.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Your DNA is flooded with massive amounts of retardation knee grow. Let me speak sloooooooow enough for you so you can understand..... Dare dis do db drag dshows daround der det da deet.

Adam stop hatin on Little people.......not cool bro. Your so making me look bad right now. I just want to pick T.J. up and spin him around and go weeeeeeeee! We should get him a Christmas booster seat for his Yugo

go talk like that over in drag see where it gets ya.

Hey wee little man I'm talking to you not some dudes on some other forum. In 2011 when you get your leg extensions you can talk crap. Trust me when I tell you theres not a guy around last season that didnt love the fact I handed your ass to you. They said and I quote " Thank god you shut his big mouth up".

lol ok show me in dbdrag where ya did my # and shut me up
WHO CARES ABOUT DBDRAG IN N.E.?

ANYONE............

ANYONE..............

BUELER, BUELER, ..........

LOL GUESS THERE'S NO.............OH WAIT THE LITTLE GUY IN THE BACK..... YES SIR?

NO SANTA IS NOT REAL.....

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YA BUCKO,,,,,,,,,,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ok so...ive been reading up on this and well...i love a battle...so heres what im gonna do....im going to issue a challenge to team xla and team act....i will bring my world finals meter...and $100.00 cash...tj will bring his car and $50 cash...and act will bring his ride and $50 cash...and we will do a grudge match

i am willing to drive to massachusets to do this...its simple..1 battery...2 subs...1 amp...i will place the mic on the windshield, in the port, and in the kick....whomever is louder 2 out of 3 spots...takes the cash...and the braggin rights...so when r we doin this???

how about stock3(NESPL), or SS NO WALL?

This street B stuff has got to go....

DB Deads.....

Thanks for the offer Psyco, but TJ will never agree to anything but his own rules

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.