Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
LOL @ people making fun of DbDrag.

I've competed in IASCA, DB Drag, Usaci, SLAP, ect.

DbDrag is where the big boys play.

I will say it feels weird having drama and not having me involved......

Mike (Travassos) When you read this, call me, I lost your number when my BB **** the bed on me

LOl Bill or ERi Thanks

Im down with street b rules he clames he has my # so i want to see it in my class im done wasting time with this punk.

When he comes dose my # then he will have it till them let him talk hes a nobody any way.

I have lots on my list today to deal with That is more Imp.

Like i sead do my # with as much stuff i run and by the rules i did my # with then come talk ****.

Nobody is making fun of DB Drag but you would have to be a moron to build for dbb drag now when there is no shows. Everyone knows that but the little man

Im going to LoL when some random no-names come up and give you guys a run... at least it will be numbers talking and not a$$holes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Nobody is making fun of DB Drag but you would have to be a moron to build for dbb drag now when there is no shows. Everyone knows that but the little man

I drove something like 4000 miles the year I went to DbDrag Finals. You have to travel outside of your comfort zone if you want to play with the big boys.

Just because you do good in the NE doesnt mean ****. How'd your team do at finals?

I drove something like 4000 miles the year I went to DbDrag Finals. You have to travel outside of your comfort zone if you want to play with the big boys.

Just because you do good in the NE doesnt mean ****. How'd your team do at finals?
Marty bringing the heat!!!!

All This Dumb Talk About Drag Because Some Midget Wont Compete At A Show 20 Minutes Away. Why Drive 300 Miles To Show You What We Got When You Puss Out Over A 7 Mile Drive? I Guess You Cant Fix Stupid.

ok so...ive been reading up on this and well...i love a battle...so heres what im gonna do....im going to issue a challenge to team xla and team act....i will bring my world finals meter...and $100.00 cash...tj will bring his car and $50 cash...and act will bring his ride and $50 cash...and we will do a grudge matchi am willing to drive to massachusets to do this...its simple..1 battery...2 subs...1 amp...i will place the mic on the windshield, in the port, and in the kick....whomever is louder 2 out of 3 spots...takes the cash...and the braggin rights...so when r we doin this???
That would be interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.