The "game" willing to help out?

what the hell is this? whats the cause for? and what do i win?
then we'll talk about some donations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
where have you been the last few days/minutes?

Words with venom, words that bind, / Words used like weapons to cloud my mind. / I'm a person, I'm a man, but no matter how I try, / People just say, "Hey! There's that nagger Guy." / Everywhere I go it's always the same, / Everyone just thinks of me as that one single name. / "Hey nagger Guy!" "nagger Guy!" "Hi nagger Guy!" Stop! / Now go, call me nagger Guy, fill me with your hate, / Try to bring me down, boop bop you're too late. / When will it end? Will there ever be a time / Where I can be thought of as more then just nagger Guy? / Respect.

Can I donate this poem if its for an african american/black thing cause?

and wiN>?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.