The good and the bad

Bro, you said provide one. Read your **** before you post. Don't let your emotions take over.

My emotions are fine. When I said; make me a list, it was retorical. That was obviously missed...The impression I got was if the list is "trash" then either he has something on the bad list I provided, or he is so f*cking inteligent that he has his own opinions on what is good and what is bad. Everyone has opinions right? It would be interesting to know/see what he thought was good or bad, because that s why I came here. To get opinions from more knowledgable folks; yet your still breaking my balls.

My emotions are fine. When I said; make me a list, it was retorical. That was obviously missed...The impression I got was if the list is "trash" then either he has something on the bad list I provided, or he is so f*cking inteligent that he has his own opinions on what is good and what is bad. Everyone has opinions right? It would be interesting to know/see what he thought was good or bad, because that s why I came here. To get opinions from more knowledgable folks; yet your still breaking my balls.

But, you can't post a list and ask what is good or bad? The questions are usually more specific to a current or upcoming build. Which amp? Which sub? Which HU? Which DSP? Which sound deadener? Ported or sealed? Which components? Wire size? Alternator/batteries? Definitely, not a 15 year old list asking good or bad. Just a heads up.

But, you can't post a list and ask what is good or bad? The questions are usually more specific to a current or upcoming build. Which amp? Which sub? Which HU? Which DSP? Which sound deadener? Ported or sealed? Which components? Wire size? Alternator/batteries? Definitely, not a 15 year old list asking good or bad. Just a heads up.
So in other words I can only ask certain questions? Can you refer me to the list of questions that are acceptable? This is retarded. A simple question turns into this. Arrogance abounds.

So in other words I can only ask certain questions? Can you refer me to the list of questions that are acceptable? This is retarded. A simple question turns into this. Arrogance abounds.

What was your goal with your original post? You have Google and can look for an updated list on your own. The post was retarded, not everybody here.

People here don't have experience with 100 different brands. They study, ask questions, and have real life experiences with a number of brands. You said that list was for amps and it obviously wasn't. So, you lost credibility right away. People aren't here to do your homework, they are here for real life experience and opinions. This **** is free, nobody is paid.

You continue to place conditions on me. You are forcing me to use google now? I can only ask certain questions in a certain way? No presumption of inocence in my question? A simple question turns into a linching. You should be proud of your self.

I can see what s going on here. Slo ride makes a comment and his lap dogs, (you know who you are,) take over. Well I didn t do any thing wrong here. I asked a simple question. That s all I did. Those who read this thread from the start will also see what s going on.

You continue to place conditions on me. You are forcing me to use google now? I can only ask certain questions in a certain way? No presumption of inocence in my question? A simple question turns into a linching. You should be proud of your self.

Dude, a simple Google search of "top rated car audio brands 2020" is not rocket science. Since you want to turn it on us, o.k.
1. Yourself is one word
2. It's lynching, not linching
3. it's innocence, not inocence
And, nobody is forcing you to use Google, but you can't force us to do your homework.

Hey bobby, being a grammer nazi is ok. Givee yoursself 2 patts on tthe backk. Never-the-less, Im bettting you understood what I poosted, so in reality it doesnt diminnish my point, just yourr response.

Hey bobby, being a grammer nazi is ok. Givee yoursself 2 patts on tthe backk. Never-the-less, Im bettting you understood what I poosted, so in reality it doesnt diminnish my point, just yourr response.

Dude, nobody wants to do your homework. A 15 year old list, really? When you narrow it down a tad, then, ask a question. Guys here don't carry lists of the 100 best car audio brands. Plus, check yourself, you said the list was for amplifiers. That was an obvious oversight on your part at minimum, or, a lie at worst. Dudes here don't dig that ****. You need to do your homework and come with a legitimate question.

If you're going to call people out, then, you will be called out. And, it's grammar living room guy.

Did he just use "Nazi" in a derogatory way? What's wrong with Nazi... Oh wait, those tenacious Germans from back in the day who wanted to take over the world. Carry on.

Another racist? Lol! He's new and has used the words Nazi and lynching (his spelling linching) his first day. Noose might be next. Pretty questionable language for a newbie. Just saying!

"Dude, a simple Google search of "top rated car audio brands 2020" is not rocket science."

Understood. The only question is what s the point of this forum then? Where does this forum begin and end? Who decides what question is relevent, or deserving of a lynching like I encountered?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...