The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

ALTS HAVE ARRIVED!!! US Alternators did an outstanding job on these alts. They are just beautiful 250a billet hairpins. Should have great idle output and good peak (expected to do around 260-270a). We elected to go with the triple output posts because a) greater contact surface area, and b) soooooo much easier to wire with all these runs. I highly recommend you check out US Alternators at usalternators.com if you're needing some HO love.

cGGFPMz.jpg

1CeLOZ9.jpg

xLFni0E.jpg

LyNfwxU.jpg

ALTS HAVE ARRIVED!!! US Alternators did an outstanding job on these alts. They are just beautiful 250a billet hairpins. Should have great idle output and good peak (expected to do around 260-270a). We elected to go with the triple output posts because a) greater contact surface area, and b) soooooo much easier to wire with all these runs. I highly recommend you check out US Alternators at usalternators.com if you're needing some HO love.
cGGFPMz.jpg

1CeLOZ9.jpg

xLFni0E.jpg

LyNfwxU.jpg
Those look ****!

Cleaning up some wires in the back. Needs a lot of touch up work and detailing, but for 24 runs, it's cleaning up well. You can kind of see them in the first picture, but we installed new air compressors for the air ride system, and they rock. They are a massive upgrade from the older compressors.

We're really digging the SMD fuse blocks. There are helping clean up the back nicely. Only 10 more days until this beast id fully powered!!

CaYMlcn.jpg

N74YRnW.jpg

Got the other side of the back done. All of our mids and highs plus the cockbox... Cut outs are for some battery tie down pieces and buss bars. Back will look good once we get it all situated with batts and detailed. We couldn't go all the way up on the sides because of the compressors. They need to get air in order to pump up the bags.

M6uCbSG.jpg

T5MGlQp.jpg

We are one week away from our show!!

We have the majority of the back wired up. I think it turned out pretty good. 15 JuiceBox Black Cherries, SMD fuse holders, plenty of 2/0 EB Flex, SHCA lugs and shrink, Jims Metalworks buss bars. We also did some amp rack fit testing and ended up wiring in 1of3 Taramps.

o7siXCO.jpg

EJYWOY0.jpg

H8yLIVo.jpg

RyFl7Y8.jpg

ls4ZTUi.jpg

JopLYeI.jpg

oc6m76R.jpg

thats looking bad ***, very nice, very clean, going to be super loud. Maybe get the seats redone in leather or something?

Excited to see it done in a week

thats looking bad ***, very nice, very clean, going to be super loud. Maybe get the seats redone in leather or something?
Excited to see it done in a week
Thanks man. We're super excited for it to be done for this weekend.

Yes, we have plans for it cosmetically in the offseason. Seats have been talked about, but they are super expensive if done right.

Amps are in and powered. I think it all came out nice and clean. We literally have not tuned anything. Subs have seen 30 minutes of play time and we broke a 160dB. We're happy with the initial score, but they have so much more in them.

Y1aOxlf.jpg

Dj3bHH7.jpg

sweeeeet build guys. alts are sick, subs are sick, amps are sick, just really well done in such a short time.
Thanks boss. We're extremely happy with how everything turned out - especially the alts. Those US Alternators are just beasts. So far in tests, voltage has been awesome.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Just some vinyl for the AlphaBlazer

8z2gAfI.jpg

Q5wVnD1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.