the best power wire iyo

knukonceptz.com for knu flex.
i like kicker hyper flex.
Just so you know knu konceptz also sells his stuff on ebay and if I'm not mistaken he actually sells it a bit cheaper but I cant remember

I also think he sells it on amazon as well.

I'm gonna be using his wire most likely since everything I have read about it says its very good wire with a pretty high strand count...Either that or jl audio wire since I can get that pretty cheap as well

I've used Knu KLMX and the Flex wire.
The KLMX is ok and easy to cut. The Flex was very flexable but it was a BITCH to cut.
haha ya im prob just going to go with some knu flex. i already have one run of 1/0 welding wire its not to big though

Just so you know knu konceptz also sells his stuff on ebay and if I'm not mistaken he actually sells it a bit cheaper but I cant remember
I also think he sells it on amazon as well.

I'm gonna be using his wire most likely since everything I have read about it says its very good wire with a pretty high strand count...Either that or jl audio wire since I can get that pretty cheap as well
thanx

Knu fleks...can't beat it for the price. I've also got some Kicker Hyperflex that I got at a really good price. Knu is cheaper, and just as good. If you can get Kicker Hyperflex for a good price, I'd go that route.

For high end wire, the Stinger HPM is the most flexible Ive ever seen. The other day I had a couple feet of Knu Kollossus Fleks, Kicker Hyperflex, and Stinger HPM. The HPM most definately the most flexible, a good bit more so thna the Kicker or Knu.

For a cheaper wire, the DB Link isnt bad at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.