KTFO is a scammer

A trade is pretty open to scammers. I would advise against trading, and only pay for an item via Paypal and only pay to an account that is verified and ship to a confirmed address.

KTFO is the dude who went out of his way to try and catch Fat Pat and Caps.
Did he just back out, or you shipped your amp to him and he never shipped to you?
I shipped mine to the ups hub which is fishy! Then he called me and said wow some one else got ur amp and he dosent have it which it requires I'd to pick it up! Then he said he's not sending my amp when he has mine at his out and **** and **** ima just call the cops if my amp aint here monday

I shipped mine to the ups hub which is fishy! Then he called me and said wow some one else got ur amp and he dosent have it which it requires I'd to pick it up! Then he said he's not sending my amp when he has mine at his out and **** and **** ima just call the cops if my amp aint here monday
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

wut?

WTF did you just say?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

lol this is florida lingo guys they have to dumb it down since they are obvious superior in grammar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.