The $150 SPL Challenge

So does this have to be new equipment and show proof of price or used stuff that would cost 150 for the sub and amp or new old stock that one would have laying around?

***Official Rules of THE $150 SPL CHALLENGE!!***

-All items must be new(with links to EVERY DAY pricing..I don't care if it is ebay or other sites) *

-Until there is more interest there will be no break up of classes(maybe wall and no wall if needed)

-2 "Records" will be set. Outlaw** Legal***

-no more then 3/4" mdf with no more then 1 1" dowel for bracing. Double Baffled front is ok.

-No limit on amount of subs or amps

-No limit on batteries or wire size(many will just be tossing this in and there is no need to run a stupid 8 or 4 gauge wire just for this)

-MUST be in the "cargo" area of a vehicle

-nothing in front of the B pillar no matter what

-$150 limit to include purchase of sub(s) and amp(s). Other materials, taxes, shipping will not be included in the total price.

-Must be a video of the run, with proof in the video that the product purchased for $150 is what is producing the score.

*-No internet specials of any kind. Must be daily prices from ebay or other sites with no discounts. Used items can be implemented if you can provide proof(link) of current NEW pricing.

**-Outlaw as described per USACi rules.

***-Legal as described per DB Drag rules.

So, basically anything behind the b pillar? Just curious because I don't have rear seats in my jeep. Or would the box / wall have to be in the factory cargo area?

So, basically anything behind the b pillar? Just curious because I don't have rear seats in my jeep. Or would the box / wall have to be in the factory cargo area?
Factory Cargo area...I suppose I should edit the rules for clarification.

Hmm...but amp(s) can be anywhere behind b pillar and just maybe, the port?
LOL everyone wants to push the rules huh..

Lets keep this legit here, and keep the trickary to the side(I know almost every possible way to adjust a setup to alter the output with in the gray areas...its part of my job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif ). Everything in cargo area(s). Remember you must provide video proof of your score and with in the same video(not edited in) your setup proving what did said score.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.