Noob question incoming.

Participant count
  • Participant list

KMS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SoCal
I have a hatchback, box is sub up port back and was wondering if it's better to have my box closest to the seats, or box against the back of the hatch? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Without doing all the math, which costs the same as just designing the exact enclosure to yield your desired results....you should just move it back and forth in small increments to determine which position does the most of what you like.

Yep, just move it around until you find what works best for you. There is no math equation that will determine this, because what sounds best to you is subjective. You may enjoy a flatter response, or you might prefer a response that has an exaggerated low end.

Without doing all the math, which costs the same as just designing the exact enclosure to yield your desired results....you should just move it back and forth in small increments to determine which position does the most of what you like.
I seen you on TV the other day on a rerun of a show..I'm sure you know which //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.