SOLD teamsubgopoof!!!!

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
justin i need you to contact me with a tracking number for the 4 18s i purchased from you. they were not delivered today. also i am still waiting for a tracking number from you you arent taking or returning calls. my girlfriend is wanting to file charges if we dont get the tracking number or if they dont show up soon.

please contact me ASAP so we can avoid her getting legal involved over all this.

either my phone or aim.

she says she will wait till next Wed

just as expected no call from UPS today letting me know i had packages.

see how monday and tuesday go.

this is in my girls hands since it was her who paid on her cc

she wants to wait till Wed so be it

no not today i havent its costing me money to call. he doesnt pick up so each of those calls is taking my minutes away

at this point he knows he needs to contact me. he talked to me girl last night on AIM telling her to let me know he was sorry and whatever else. ill get copies of it and post it.

he can call me or if they dont show by Wed he can deal with the law when she takes it to that level that is 17 days after payment was made and 13 days from when they were supposed to be shipped WAY TO MUCH TIME

Wow, amazing how many people were flaming you... I too was trying to buy them and am glad I didnt, but then again when it sounds to good to be true it usually is..

If you do get them PM me, I want them all...

So yeah I could get on here and make up stuff but I'm not going to......

Everyone knows I'm a shifty seller...but I've never NOT shipped someone there stuff

I'm standing in mailboxes etc right now, about to pay

and like everyone else has said its so stupidly busy here I planned to ship them out Tuesday and an emergency service call came up

Now I know why people ask for so much when selling on here I try to help people out and sell stuff for extremely low prices, btw it cost me 250 bucks to ship em

How about putting on your forsale thread, " i'm giving you a good deal, but reolize you will get when ever I feel good and ready to ship it" giving a deal dosen't release you from holding up your side of the bargain.

were supposed to go Friday last week

didnt

supposed to have been on the way Mon or Tues. both days we were told they were on the way. and would have the tracking number.

should have been here at the latest today.

just now being shipped. all i can say at this point is hell at least they are shipped and i got a tracking number now. which is all i wanted.

ups isnt showing anything for the tracking yet since they havent been scanned but we will see what happens.

i could be a di*k and have asked for overnight shipping with Sat delivery would have cost a good 120 each. but if they scan and they are on the way then so be it.

teamsubgopoof, dude, not even an " im sorry" you lied to the guy, you never sent them! WTF

heres the deal, i sell stuff for prices you won't get anywhere else...not a Ronnie type of situation either, i compete, when I move on to another install or build, i help people out by selling my old equipment for CHEAP.

I sold 5 Brand new mt 18s, for 250 each + shipping, he even talked me down to 250 shipped each..shipping was 250 bucks, so it ended up costing him 800 dollars for 4 mt 18s.

If he had said "Justin i have a show this weekend and I need woofers" i'd have made special arrangements to make sure he had them.

He told me he was finishing up the rest of the install this weekend (when i talked to him monday), I had planned on getting the woofers out tuesday afternoon.

On the way to the UPS Office a 90 year old womans a/c was out, so I had to turn around and go fix it, ups was closed when i finished.

So Wed. we went to Church, ups hub opens at 3:30 pm and is 30 mins away...so no I didn't get them out.

Yesterday, worked until 9pm.

Heres the deal, if I was making money on them, i'd have been alot more motivated to get them out faster.

I lost probobly 500 dollars total on just these 4.

Why would I rip a guy off over 1000 dollars? I do multiple thousands of dollars a day with heating and air. Car audio is my hobby....

Also I have a life and don't just sit on the internet all day waiting to read new posts on caraudio.com

So because I gave the guy the deal of a decade, and took 3 extra days to ship after I told him i would, i'm the worst seller ever...wtf ever

Also the reason I told him I had shipped them, is because between Monday and Tuesday I got 50 phone calls, you can't make money when you stay on the phone all day, so I told him that fully expecting to get woofers out that afternoon.

And as far as you guys saying he should sue me....the first time foul langugage was used on one of the 13 voice mails i have, it became malicious harrassment communications...think about it......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date