SOLD teamsubgopoof!!!!

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
justin i need you to contact me with a tracking number for the 4 18s i purchased from you. they were not delivered today. also i am still waiting for a tracking number from you you arent taking or returning calls. my girlfriend is wanting to file charges if we dont get the tracking number or if they dont show up soon.

please contact me ASAP so we can avoid her getting legal involved over all this.

either my phone or aim.

she says she will wait till next Wed

Hey bones you need to chill the fawk out bro.
If you would have done that in the first place, there would be no problems...

DOM i was told to go to him by someone who is a awsome ref. not his fault. justin just ran into some issues and obviously was put in a bind, **** happens just wish he had told me what was up is all

I promise that quote is wrong. You will pay more for shipping a 60lbs. sub.
The 250 figure probably includes packaging as well.

I shipped an MT and packaging+shipping was $57.

Depends, I have paid up to 45 dollars to ship a dd, got a quote for a guy to ship my blown one and it is 19 dollars and some change. You must have been shipping across country to pay 60 dollars for 60 pounds..

To the guys pounding on bones, I dont see a problem in what he did. If someone had my thousand ****ing dollars and ignoring me I would also ask questions and get more pissed as the ******** went on. IDC if the guy ended up shipping or not, he bullshitted him for days... So what, the guy is off the hook after holding on to his money that **** long and lieing that **** long, just cuz he shipped the stuff.. **** NO

Depends, I have paid up to 45 dollars to ship a dd, got a quote for a guy to ship my blown one and it is 19 dollars and some change. You must have been shipping across country to pay 60 dollars for 60 pounds..
To the guys pounding on bones, I dont see a problem in what he did. If someone had my thousand ****ing dollars and ignoring me I would also ask questions and get more pissed as the ******** went on. IDC if the guy ended up shipping or not, he bullshitted him for days... So what, the guy is off the hook after holding on to his money that **** long and lieing that **** long, just cuz he shipped the stuff.. **** NO
read the past 2184 post in this thread, your saying the exact same thing over and over...

I dissappeared for 3 days...product is out and on the way and should be there Tuesday....

And shipping weight was 64 pounds per woofer...from Alabama to Illinois.

1000 Dollars insurance per package, and them packing it since I didn't have time to build crates.

And you say off the hook? What like i was in "trouble" for this? I'm a grown man, i don't get time outs or stay on the hook

Look, heres the facts, I'm used to waiting weeks to get thousands of dollars that are owed to me after changing out or installing an a/c unit. It happens, i forget who I'm dealing with sometimes on here and things run together.

So he got a killer deal on awesome woofers, they are on the way, and its not really any of anyone elses business but mine and his //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol his gf is on sd selling them for 400 each now lol she tried to say by the time they got done they had 2400 in them? i was like how? she said well we orded different one s

i was like ok how can u say u got 2400 in these then lol!?????

so oh yea matt sure she told ya but i told her i would do some glass work for u if u sent here down here to sunny florida for a week or so!!! lmao!!

ok really though...i dont mind waiting but u said you'd ship it like..11 days ago and you havent responded to any pm's. just wondering whatsup. idc if ur busy..thats cool..i was just lookin for some info on when i can be expecting the sub..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date