SOLD teamsubgopoof!!!!

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
justin i need you to contact me with a tracking number for the 4 18s i purchased from you. they were not delivered today. also i am still waiting for a tracking number from you you arent taking or returning calls. my girlfriend is wanting to file charges if we dont get the tracking number or if they dont show up soon.

please contact me ASAP so we can avoid her getting legal involved over all this.

either my phone or aim.

she says she will wait till next Wed

sounds more like its his girlfriend that wants to file charges... man i wish they had a pic of a smiley gettin whipped on here

hes had the money for 2 weeks so F off

all im wanting is a tracking number

and yes it is my girl who wants to file charges since it is $1000 on her credit card

MOVE ON

flame suit on......

WTF??

I know I am new here but If someone had my $$$ for a few weeks, I too would have a problem with this.

All the guy wants is a tracking number- shouldn't be a problem if the subs were shipped.

my point exactly

my girl talked to him on the phone and he told her when he got home that night he would email it to me. that was Monday

i talked to him Tuesday i got the same answer.

it is now the day he said they would be delivered. sure ups and fedex fu*k up thats why she wants to wait till Wed.

3 weeks to ship for what is supposed to be a 3 day delivery for ground shipping. thats pretty da*n fair

hes had the money for 2 weeks so F offall im wanting is a tracking number

and yes it is my girl who wants to file charges since it is $1000 on her credit card

MOVE ON
lol at your girl.. oh noes.. 1000 on her card :/ I can't remember a time when mine hasn't been maxed.. that's the way to go yup.

as stated all i want is the tracking number

email it

aim

call

whatever just get it to me

he cant even do that aparently

not hard to read off 19 numbers and a few letters

since it doesnt look like they are coming i talked to jason at cadence and he hooked me up with 4 daytona 15s. best part tracking number was sent 14 minutes after payment was sent

so if these MTs show up we will be selling them if anyone is interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date