SOLD teamsubgopoof!!!!

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
justin i need you to contact me with a tracking number for the 4 18s i purchased from you. they were not delivered today. also i am still waiting for a tracking number from you you arent taking or returning calls. my girlfriend is wanting to file charges if we dont get the tracking number or if they dont show up soon.

please contact me ASAP so we can avoid her getting legal involved over all this.

either my phone or aim.

she says she will wait till next Wed

Waiting to see the resolution to this... I also agree that you should go ahead and file your claim. Or even do a chargeback on the gf's cc.

if they happen to show up today i will let everyone know RIGHT AWAY

the way things should be.

UPS has instruction to hold any packages for me so that i come pick them up

just one other take on this, I don't know Justin, but it also may be possible that he didn't ahve the subs and he is looking for some to buy and send to you? Just a thought. I mean I could say I have product X that I am letting go for way under what it shold sell for and my camera is dead so I will get pics up in the morning. the item sells prior to me putting pics up, I recieve the money and find product X on ebay then forward it to the buyer.

I guess you just don't know when someone has very little in the ethics dept.

just food for thought

just one other take on this, I don't know Justin, but it also may be possible that he didn't ahve the subs and he is looking for some to buy and send to you? Just a thought. I mean I could say I have product X that I am letting go for way under what it shold sell for and my camera is dead so I will get pics up in the morning. the item sells prior to me putting pics up, I recieve the money and find product X on ebay then forward it to the buyer.
I guess you just don't know when someone has very little in the ethics dept.

just food for thought
A possibility, which would make him an even worse seller than we thought. You should never sell anything you don't have in your hand, IMO.

it just pisses me off, we have a fourm of members that have a common intrest, and a source for affordable reliable equipment, that allows us to experiance a much larger section of what is available. there is a comoradorie, and respect that exists. When stuff like this happens I think it puts a black mark on the entire community. I wish there was some way to control shady deals.

just one other take on this, I don't know Justin, but it also may be possible that he didn't ahve the subs and he is looking for some to buy and send to you? Just a thought. I mean I could say I have product X that I am letting go for way under what it shold sell for and my camera is dead so I will get pics up in the morning. the item sells prior to me putting pics up, I recieve the money and find product X on ebay then forward it to the buyer. I guess you just don't know when someone has very little in the ethics dept.

just food for thought
K-man

this is very true. i asked for pics and i got pics of looked to be 9 or 10 MTs 5 basket/motors 4 that looked like they may be good to go

i believe he has them. i asked SnoopDan if he know where i could find some MTs before he knew i had already paid for 2 from justin

he said talk to teamsubgopoof he has 9 or so

SnoopDan is a awsome guy i take him for his word but because of what teamsubgopoof is doing he is also SH*TING on all his great refs including Dan

this is the reason why it is so hard to do business on here. people are complaining about him calling so much but like stated before if he answered the phone the calls would stop. things like this is what makes it even harder on good guys like myself to sell stuff on here.

bones i hope you get your stuff soon. you arent even close to being in the wrong about any of this.

just because its a great price is no reason to "wait" for it to come. once again like stated above it is nowhere mentioned in the for sale post about long shipping

the only agreement made about shipping was we would wait till this past monday for them to ship.

his reasons

1. he didnt make it to UPS on time last week

2. he was at NOPI in texas for the weekend

if they shipped ok he told me they did. if they did a tracking number would be available. and we all know UPS screws you when you dont have a number. they wont give me any info at all

thanks Flipx99

even with all the calls over the last 2 days that would not be considered harrassment in court over a case like this.

for example if a creditor calls for those of us who has less than perfect credit

they call countless times up untill as late as 1030pm

if the court doesnt see it as harrassment then no way me calling and not getting a answer is.
My ex was a repo agent/skip tracer and you are 100% wrong and at risk of losing everything. Don't ASSUME anything if you're not a lawyer yourself. Collection laws vary from state to state and the only laws that apply are the laws in the state that he resides.

You might have received several calls per day but I'll bet money that it wasn't for the same account. Sometimes different collectors can call on the same account as well. Which makes it seem like you are getting calls "countless times"

Terrible.

justin is a good guy, yes, but that is no excuse, and neither is the fact that he is a slow shipper, that is also no excuse to not answer the phone when someone calls.

its a shame that when a rather unknown buyer tries to call out a big name seller on this forum, everyone shits on the buyer like its his fault, that the seller didnt hold up his end of the deal.

My ex was a repo agent/skip tracer and you are 100% wrong and at risk of losing everything. Don't ASSUME anything if you're not a lawyer yourself. Collection laws vary from state to state and the only laws that apply are the laws in the state that he resides.
You might have received several calls per day but I'll bet money that it wasn't for the same account. Sometimes different collectors can call on the same account as well. Which makes it seem like you are getting calls "countless times"
creditors and a sale, are 2 different things.

you send your money to someone with an agreement that they will ship product in return. Product doesnt ship, thats a problem. to all of you saying that "he shipped it" and all that, how is the buyer supposed to know that? That's the reason for tracking information that is provided by the shipping company.

I think that it is justified to call someone like he did, until the seller answers his phone. If he didnt have anything to hide he woulld have no problem talking to his customer.

-Robin

What I find funny is what I mentioned earlier, someone mentioned that this guy called Justing 50-something times in a day, which means that Justin sat there and told someone, "this guy called me 50-something times yesterday," and didn't even have the common courtesy to return the call to the person that gave him $1000.

the funny thing to me is he used the same excuse he used in a previous debate about the amps he sold

he told my girl when they talked on the phone. "HE DIDNT KNOW HER NUMBER" so he answered

he gave a story that his cell phone was messed up. in the amplifier deal his phone was dropped in the lake and wasnt able to get calls

What I find funny is what I mentioned earlier, someone mentioned that this guy called Justing 50-something times in a day, which means that Justin sat there and told someone, "this guy called me 50-something times yesterday," and didn't even have the common courtesy to return the call to the person that gave him $1000.
dident think about it like that...

file a paypal complaint! call your credit card company... get your money back

f that guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date