Team Rockford Fosgate Sub????

Well i aiant saying it will be crazy high, but there is no way i would let it go for less than $500.....but thats my thoughts....Its worth something different to each person.

Well i aiant saying it will be crazy high, but there is no way i would let it go for less than $500.....but thats my thoughts....Its worth something different to each person.
Good luck, you will need it. People don't care about it being a certain RF woofer, they want the motor in most cases. Maybe if you find the right RF fanboy you can get $500+ for it, but I wouldn't count on it.

Basket and softparts are maybe worth $100. Motor is worth $250.

I bought my motors for $250/motor. And iirc, there is someone here with tons of softparts and baskets to be able to build these for cheapz.

Well like i said....i am not 100% sure if i want to sell it, just want to know more about it.....I just didnt kno there was a RF Team sub.....but then again...never been a RF Fanboy....but this sub is definatly beastly....worst case scenario...i will take the motor from it and custom build a bad *** woofer

Basket and softparts are maybe worth $100. Motor is worth $250.
I bought my motors for $250/motor. And iirc, there is someone here with tons of softparts and baskets to be able to build these for cheapz.
you got overcharged on that motor....200 shipped for motors all day. recone for those is ~$125. 400-500 shipped is bout the limits

What is it costing you to build them if you dont mind me askin

All said and done.....buying the motors, buying the baskets, getting the baskets powdercoated, buying cf cones, cf dustcaps, 8 layer coils, motors drilled to accept the baskets, spiders, direct leads, airbrushing on dustcaps and built = $700/sub.

I dont neeed luck....i can just keep it and have a bad *** woofer instead....i am just throwing a price out there cuz I DONT KNOW the actual value of it....but i appreciate all of yalls feedback and thank you for it. I am still and will always be a learner and always listen to anything

Well like i said....i am not 100% sure if i want to sell it, just want to know more about it.....I just didnt kno there was a RF Team sub.....but then again...never been a RF Fanboy....but this sub is definatly beastly....worst case scenario...i will take the motor from it and custom build a bad *** woofer
I'd just use it for now and see how you like it. If you're not pleased you can either sell it or re-cone it into something custom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.