upgrading my whole sound system in either hummer h2 or escalade ext. need help!!! ple

Participant count
  • Participant list

aj abreu

miami
hey i'm new to this forum and was going to upgrade my whole sound system and needed help right now im thinking about upgrading the hummer only cuz there is not much i can do to the ext due to space unless you guy give me an idea. i want the loudest sound system in the neighborhood i listen to rap and hiphop mainly. so i was thinking first diamond audio hex pro speakers with jl w7 subs thats one another one was all digital design equipment or also the fi blt subs looked really. was also looking at the kicker solo x. but basically what i want is the best system for quality, loudness and most for my money. so i will take any suggestions and can you give me an average price on what you suggest

if you want loud stay away from JL if you want it to sound good stay a way from the kicker, if you want both go with Tc sounds, Dc sound lab or sundown

a dc lvl 4 xl or lvl 5 18 would kill in you hummer.

if if you really wanted something that most normal (no car audio nut) people have never seen run a single incriminator audio warden 21 on a saz 2500 or 3500 if your careful with it.

ok thanks so what do you think of digital design and out of the ones you told me which is the best in your opinion and what are the watts on them sorry for so many questions im just starting to get really into this

also what do you think of the fi blt heard lots of good things bout them

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i was researching all of the subs that i could think of and i noticed the fi BLT N3 has 3000 rms and only cost 540 for the 18 inch and ive read plenty of good reviews about them what do you think of them? and which amp could i use for two or maybe three of them?

ok i was researching all of the subs that i could think of and i noticed the fi BLT N3 has 3000 rms and only cost 540 for the 18 inch and ive read plenty of good reviews about them what do you think of them? and which amp could i use for two or maybe three of them?
i like my blts with a little mayo

the btls are good subs.. overrated i think. DD is solid brand. I run atomic APX. not alot fo epople runt hem but i like them. RD HW or SHW are good. all fo these we are naming to you though are for some major BOOOOOM!. if thats what your looking for

p.s. GO CANES []_[]

rms/$$ really doesnt mean alot. I got an RE MT for 350 that doesnt even have an rms. you can do 10,000 watts if you want. im going to be pushing about 8k to each atomic. but they are spl subs. not made to sound excellent. just for the boom factor and hit good numbers

alright i think im going with the btl probably 3 18. what amp do you guys suggest also i need mids and highs what is the best available (is rockford good)

be careful that you dont get too much sub for the space you have, im assuming that the box will be behind the third row and below the window line. also for the power you are wanting to run do you have any electrical upgrades planed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.