team nutz - pittsburgh

nutz is a straight *****, him or his workers ****ed up an install and wont accept it...

typical of shitty shops, a GOOD shop would admit their error and correct it! how suprising he would rather threaten a ******** lawsuit!

Does matter where he bought the sub, We were paid to build a box, replace a battery under the hood and take a speaker wire and put it on a sub.

This kid reads online that everything in its mother is wrong, from people across the country and things all of a sudden he knows what he is talking about. If he is so smart why didn't he install it himself. Why did the sub play the first time, Why did the sub play the same the second time.

Doesn't matter, his opinion against mine. He thinks we are bad installers, I think he is a bad listener. When I recommend to keep the upgraded alternator and not take it out you and he does it anyway, his voltage dropped. He didn't listen to me.

The ground wire has nothing to do with the sub. Its the same ground wire in the car since august that he admits worked great for eight months.

Now all of a sudden its wired wrong. Sorry, can't agree from a person that goes his short education from a bunch of forum that have people that just want to bash and call me names. Its childish.

We installed the sub once, Installed it again to make sure that it was correct. It left the shop correct, he himself was happy end of store. No need to bash us for trying to keep good customer service.

You can't make everyone help even if you spent a million hours on the car and it was perfect. The customer is just looking for an excuse to justify his decision to go against our recommendations. When in fact our there may be damage to the sub because he chose to listen to uneducated individuals other then ourselves this is what happens and this is what shop managers and owners have to deal with day in and day out. The car worked when it left, was recommended not to use. Our fault for touching the car in the first place I guess. There were wrong.

Our awards to not say anything other than we have a history of winning national awards that most have not. Were not the best, were not the worst, but we have been around the block for sometime and know what were talking about here.

Does matter where he bought the sub, We were paid to build a box, replace a battery under the hood and take a speaker wire and put it on a sub.
This kid reads online that everything in its mother is wrong, from people across the country and things all of a sudden he knows what he is talking about. If he is so smart why didn't he install it himself. Why did the sub play the first time, Why did the sub play the same the second time.

Doesn't matter, his opinion against mine. He thinks we are bad installers, I think he is a bad listener. When I recommend to keep the upgraded alternator and not take it out you and he does it anyway, his voltage dropped. He didn't listen to me.

The ground wire has nothing to do with the sub. Its the same ground wire in the car since august that he admits worked great for eight months.

Now all of a sudden its wired wrong. Sorry, can't agree from a person that goes his short education from a bunch of forum that have people that just want to bash and call me names. Its childish.

We installed the sub once, Installed it again to make sure that it was correct. It left the shop correct, he himself was happy end of store. No need to bash us for trying to keep good customer service.

You can't make everyone help even if you spent a million hours on the car and it was perfect. The customer is just looking for an excuse to justify his decision to go against our recommendations. When in fact our there may be damage to the sub because he chose to listen to uneducated individuals other then ourselves this is what happens and this is what shop managers and owners have to deal with day in and day out. The car worked when it left, was recommended not to use. Our fault for touching the car in the first place I guess. There were wrong.

Our awards to not say anything other than we have a history of winning national awards that most have not. Were not the best, were not the worst, but we have been around the block for sometime and know what were talking about here.
lmao, you just literally lied you ass off.

first, i have no clue how the ground was before i got there, as in your own words "i didnt double check it".

i dont know where this confusion in your head is ed. you didn't wire it properly, so it didnt play properly and you even told me "we smelled a burning smell coming from the sub". what kind of **** is that? you should of immediately took it out and checked it, but no you were too busy, i was handed my keys and that was that.

i came back complaining, and you guys re-wired the sub apparently the correct way this time, and oh magic i have bass! how are you going to sit here and explain to car enthusiasts that the first time you set it up.. no bass... the second time you re-wire it with me present.. OH BASS! YOU WIRED IT WRONG. my god dude, get over yourself and your company.

i could care less if you were west coast customs themselves, fact of the matter is is you are disguising the truth, i spoke the truth now you got your panties in a bunch.

putting 1,500W on a 2,000W sub will not damage it if setup correctly. you shouldn't be installing subs if you believe it will damage it.

i have enough knowledge to get me by and thats it, and you calling me stupid can technically be considered slander under your own standards. should i sue you now too?

and also, explain to me how i'm a bad listener because i didnt want to put 3,000 watts on the XXX (2,000 watts)?

we're ALL still waiting for the explanation on that one.

and also, you are again degrading people who post on forums. most of these guys have knowledge WAY past yours. just because they didnt open a shop and put subs and rims on a truck doesn't make their information non-credible.

the guys on ROE proved you wrong 10 times over on many issues, and you still skirted the issues and lied and lied and lied. that's not my problem.

you already lost a customer, and you will continue to lose customers if you install any more cars like you did mine.

personally.....i'm more apt to give my money to a shop that can admit and fix when they've done wrong than one who claims that they never make a mistake. EVERY shop makes mistakes....its how you handle the situation that defines a REAL shop.

and let me repeat;

throw out whatever story you want nuttie, i have pictures AND VIDEOS to prove the statements i make - you don't.

you have lied multiple times to get around admitting that you screwed up.

quit defending yourself, theres no point, the evidence lies over at realm of excursion, anyone who has any doubt about what i say - READ THE THREAD on ROE (the one titled 07 XXX - 1500 watts dont do ****)

read for yourself and watch how ed handled the matter.

i have yet to receive a "we're sorry man, how can we help?"

which should of been done THE SECOND that sub didn't play properly.

personally.....i'm more apt to give my money to a shop that can admit and fix when they've done wrong than one who claims that they never make a mistake. EVERY shop makes mistakes....its how you handle the situation that defines a REAL shop.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

x2, They admit they ****ed up, say sorry and maybe offer something for free if its a nice guy. Then they would hold my business, but just the name team nutz would make me wonder.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

He definitely didn't handle things right on his end, but neither did you.

You should have called him up, told him things don't sound right, and ask him to double check everything. Sure you can go online and look for things to test, but the truth is they did the install and they should be responsible for all testing and verifying.

If he told you not to do something and you did it anyway, you're at fault for that. I PERSONALLY have lost equipment to friends because of that. "Do not turn the bass boost up", blown woofer.

What should have happened is you take the vehicle back and they install the 3000w amp. If the sub fails and everything is still how it was set, then they should cover it.

On a side not, it's just like the computer industry. I work at a PC shop in Zelie. The thing that frustrates me the most is when someone who obviously knows very little about PCs goes online, gets information, and trys to tell me either I messed up or I'm not doing things right. Granted, I don't take the shortcuts like their grounding, but still I know what I'm doing and I admit when I made a mistake. But to have a customer argue with me when they themselves don't know is very testing.

He definitely didn't handle things right on his end, but neither did you.
You should have called him up, told him things don't sound right, and ask him to double check everything. Sure you can go online and look for things to test, but the truth is they did the install and they should be responsible for all testing and verifying.

If he told you not to do something and you did it anyway, you're at fault for that. I PERSONALLY have lost equipment to friends because of that. "Do not turn the bass boost up", blown woofer.

What should have happened is you take the vehicle back and they install the 3000w amp. If the sub fails and everything is still how it was set, then they should cover it.

On a side not, it's just like the computer industry. I work at a PC shop in Zelie. The thing that frustrates me the most is when someone who obviously knows very little about PCs goes online, gets information, and trys to tell me either I messed up or I'm not doing things right. Granted, I don't take the shortcuts like their grounding, but still I know what I'm doing and I admit when I made a mistake. But to have a customer argue with me when they themselves don't know is very testing.
what are you missing? i did take my car back the very next day for them to look at it.

also, if you know anything about subs, why do you agree putting 3,000 watts to a recommended 2,000 watt sub?

and for the simple fact that i didnt buy the sub there, if i bought a 3,000 watt amp and put it to the sub and blew the sub, even though its their fault they would of done the same thing they are doing now.

trust me, i work with computers for a living i know what you're talking about. but i ask questions rather than inform them that 'i know better'. i ask. i analyze. nothing wrong with that.

why are you buying a almost 2000$ sub and cant build a box for it? ive met the nutz guys and shows and having nothing but respect for them

so let me get this right he admitted to you that he was wrong and you were bad mouthing him over the internet and you want him to say he was wrong there, he told you he was wrong let it be, and usually when a sub starts going in my cases the impedences goes down till the coil blows and then its a dead short, and if your smelling the sub good chance your clipping cause you dont have enough power on the sub so your over compansating with going up a little more, and if thats not it maybe you just have a sub that smells, my l7's i had before always smelled a little bit and so did my friends

they did the install, therefore they set the gains , also the sub is now rubbing/scratching...

just a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if you read the RoE topic

What I mean is as an unsatisfied, paying customer, you shouldn't do anything to remedy the situation but ask questions. You took diagnosing in to your own hands and from the sounds of it, argued with the installer who was helping you.

these are the reason's i do all my install's! i dont trust shop's or anyone for that matter to do anything with my audio equipment! i suggest you learn how to do your own install's so you dont run into this situation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views