team nutz - pittsburgh

lmao last time i checked YOU keep replying. i said end of story about what 6 posts ago?

you keep making yourself and your company look more and more retarded because of the things you say. oh wait, i shouldn't of said that, because now i'm going to be sued for slander //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ed, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

waiting for the "seese and desicst im suing u for slander wheres my lawyer" post.

Ok so ive watched this go round. There are some things i dont understand. 1: the problem was fixed the next day was it not?

2:You didnt purchase the sub from them and the way i understand it the majority of store not just audio stores wont do a warrenty exchange on a product they didnt sell (with the exception of wal mart they take anything back)

3: you still cant say without a doubt that the sub is damaged

4: Dont you think that all audio shops do at some point in time have an issue with an install?

5: the internet is a good place for information in moderation you have to realize that not everyone on here is a master installer.

in closing ill give you some info about myself . I compete regularly on the dbdrag circut all over the us. i did do my own install but it also took me over 8 years to have the ability to do what i do with confidence . To me it sounds like you honestly dont know what you are doing and you are looking to the shop that did the install as a cop out and as for roe that entire sight is full of people that couldnt wire a 6x9 let alone a full custom install the amp you have is under powering that particular sub it is rated at 2000 watts correct? It would sound better and be louder with more power. and you also bought an 18 inch sub those arnt exactly known for sq the burnt smell will go away its called burning in the sub it is a common problem with most high performance high power subs and from what ive read it seems as though your sub is fine the scratching is distortion if you push the center of the sub in straight does it make a noise? you just need to learn what you are talking about in this relm you need to get over yourself what i know about that particular shop (from word of mouth) is that they are good and do some outstanding workand instead of taking to the net to air your consirns why didnt you just work it out with the shop? I guess being a keyboard comando is a lot more fun for people like you . im sure that you are a great installer in your own mind and someday you may be (when hell freezes over) oh btw if 4 ax2000's on 16 17 volt batteries wont take a re audio mt 18 to full excersion why would your 1500 watt amp? and yea i am venting you are the reason that shops close . and still the questions that go unanswered like the alt and why not source of secondary power ie additional battery cap ect ect ect . in my own opinion (which i am able to have) the install was fixed yet you still complain and 140 isnt that loud.

stop all the crying and *****ing it isnt going to get anything fixed man up and act like an adult . THIS WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLLY POST ON THIS TOPIC SO WHEN YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR CHILDISH REMARK I WILL NOT RESPOND YOU ARNT IMPORTANT IN CLOSING BE A MAN NOT A BOY

SPLFREAK07

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

credentials upon request

Ok so ive watched this go round. There are some things i dont understand. 1: the problem was fixed the next day was it not?2:You didnt purchase the sub from them and the way i understand it the majority of store not just audio stores wont do a warrenty exchange on a product they didnt sell (with the exception of wal mart they take anything back)

3: you still cant say without a doubt that the sub is damaged

4: Dont you think that all audio shops do at some point in time have an issue with an install?

5: the internet is a good place for information in moderation you have to realize that not everyone on here is a master installer.

in closing ill give you some info about myself . I compete regularly on the dbdrag circut all over the us. i did do my own install but it also took me over 8 years to have the ability to do what i do with confidence . To me it sounds like you honestly dont know what you are doing and you are looking to the shop that did the install as a cop out and as for roe that entire sight is full of people that couldnt wire a 6x9 let alone a full custom install the amp you have is under powering that particular sub it is rated at 2000 watts correct? It would sound better and be louder with more power. and you also bought an 18 inch sub those arnt exactly known for sq the burnt smell will go away its called burning in the sub it is a common problem with most high performance high power subs and from what ive read it seems as though your sub is fine the scratching is distortion if you push the center of the sub in straight does it make a noise? you just need to learn what you are talking about in this relm you need to get over yourself what i know about that particular shop (from word of mouth) is that they are good and do some outstanding workand instead of taking to the net to air your consirns why didnt you just work it out with the shop? I guess being a keyboard comando is a lot more fun for people like you . im sure that you are a great installer in your own mind and someday you may be (when hell freezes over) oh btw if 4 ax2000's on 16 17 volt batteries wont take a re audio mt 18 to full excersion why would your 1500 watt amp? and yea i am venting you are the reason that shops close . and still the questions that go unanswered like the alt and why not source of secondary power ie additional battery cap ect ect ect . in my own opinion (which i am able to have) the install was fixed yet you still complain and 140 isnt that loud.

stop all the crying and *****ing it isnt going to get anything fixed man up and act like an adult . THIS WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLLY POST ON THIS TOPIC SO WHEN YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR CHILDISH REMARK I WILL NOT RESPOND YOU ARNT IMPORTANT IN CLOSING BE A MAN NOT A BOY

SPLFREAK07

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

credentials upon request
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

PUH-LEEEEZE!

By the way.......

How can we request your credentials if this is going to be your one and only post?

lmao, ed is still having his little buddies get online and defend him.

don't listen to that turd smeller. if you are too retarded to understand anything i said, which splfreak seems to be, you need not post here.

i explained myself in detail, splfreak must have read two sentences into my first post then made a reply because half the **** he mentions was already described in my previous posts.

ed, owner of team nutz is just a little girl when it comes to dealing with negative reviews. what he doesnt realize is if he would of just dealt with the problem the correct way, none of this would of happened. he is too stubborn to admit the truth so he has his friends go online and defend him when they don't even know half the story.

he should of received a little special something in the mail from the BBB.

THE Realm of Excursion Post that Mr KMK/Sublime will not respond to. Its nice to check out:

KMK:

ok, what the ****. i swear to god i might be the most unluckiest person in the world at the moment.

some of you know about my issues with the 18" XXX. i was hearing distortion/staticy noise, a scraping and the bass was cutting out.

i got rid of the staticy type noise by switching the ground.

the scraping noise is probably due to the sub being wired wrong.

so, i took the sub out for warranty replacement and am currently dealing with that.

so i went ahead and put my 2 12" SX's back in.

when i first had the system installed, it was on a stock alternator, stock battery (Whatever the car came with), with a ax-1500de amp, yellow top on the system and new rcas/power wire all that good stuff.

anyway, that system was flawless even on the stock alternator. i could pump it up to volume 60/80 and no issues what-so-ever.

so for safetys sake i had a new alternator (200amp) put on to give it some more juice. the alternator was defective, and made a whining noise through the subs. had to send it back to get a refund (which is why im going with EA next time)... anyway this is where i had the local install shop who did my 12's put in my 18.

i had them:

- remove defective h/o alternator and replace with stock alt

- change hood battery to yellow top

- build box/wire sub to amp (which they completely ****ed up)

now, with my 12s back on, at certain times the bass is cutting out completely. it cuts out for a good 3-5 seconds, sometimes longer, then comes back in. its REALLY bad at times, no bull****.

my questions:

could this be because of the new battery and/or the electrical system not being up to par? or does this sound like more of an amp issue? or even rca's?

the bass hits like normal, but it gets distorted and cuts out randomly. the only thing i can attribute this to is a.) alternator or b.) amp. i dont know what else would do that since it was flawless BEFORE the 18 was put in. i called RE to get some direction in which to look but the tech i talked to said dave would be a better person to talk to yet he was out of the office.

so the bass cutting out occured on both the 18 and the 12s..

which really confuses me if its the alternator, because it NEVER did that before the alt swap out/changing the 12s to the 18.

i hope to god its not my amp, i have a full warranty on that but i know it really all depends on user damage/manufacturer defect. if its my amp thats damaged and they wont replace/repair, i might be needing to call my lawyer.

what should i do? i need some direction..

I must have the worst luck in the world: Under Subwoofers,

Response from ToyzNoyz(random person):

Kmk i suggest youy buy a cheap little voltmeter and install it up front. Monitoring voltage while playing music is very important. It tells a lot. For instance when youre playing and youre dropping below 12, you should lower the bass a lil cuz too much at that voltage can cause sub damage. And when you fall below 11, dude dont do that get more current.

Try it and see how voltage is when bass cuts out. But I dont think voltage is your problem here.

MY RESPONSE AND THE SAME ISSUES THE ENTIRE TIME AS I TOLD MR. SUBLIME/KMK:

Not that your going to listen, but here is what you have and what the problem is........

You have two SX 12's Dual 4ohm. This way when you wire all four voice coils together on the 12's you will have a 1 ohm load. The amplifier you have is a single channel amplifier. The positive and negative speaker lines on the amp are connected together on the inside. Does not matter what location you use.

When I tested your car when it first came to the shop you had an H/O alternator that maintained a 14 volt level with the system on. If you recall I called you to say that I would not take it out. When I took the alternator out the 12's instantly had problems. The amp keep going into protection because your voltage dropped to 11 volts. The factory alternator could not keep up as the H/O alternator did.

Even with two batteries and both being yellow tops it still dropped to 11 volts.

When you put the 18" in the car it did the same thing. I could not turn the amplifier gain up because it would shut off due to low voltage. As NoyzToyz said this will damage the subs and amps. Probably amp first.

If you turned the gain up on the amp or turned the bass up on the radio it will both put more voltage to the input side of the amplifier. This will then drop the car voltage down because you will need more power to produce that level of sound. If you car voltage can not stay up with the amplifiers needs it will then begin to clip and possibly distort.

This is why I keep saying that you should have had everything fixed first before you continue playing the system to prevent something from damaging.

I know your excited to get the new sub and excited that it should be loud. But the entire system must be tuned in correctly with the gains, radio and voltage. If you lack one area to have the risk of damaging a sub or amp. Hopefully the sub was not damaged, but if it was, it is probably because distortion. The amplifier will be fine as long as you get the voltage problem in the car fixed.

US Amps will warranty the amplifier up to 1 year from the time you purchased the amplifier. You don't have to worry about me telling you I will not warranty it.

As for the power line for all that do not know. This is a fancy wire that Mobile Spec sells. It is rated at 4 guage. It is hard to work with and I will never order it in again, but it is rated at 4 guage and I never had issues with it as KMK said when the system was first installed.

My recommendation is fix the voltage in the car, retune the radio and amplifier together by someone that knows what they are doing.

This email is not out of spit, hopefully you can take my advice and if anyone else has anything to add this forum is open for additional suggestions, but this is what I have found to work in the past with my experiences.

To those who are reading this again and watching it unfold, I thank you for your support. We are demonstrating here a customer that does not know car electronics, has taken it upon his self to diagnos his vehicle and the problems it is having. These are the same problems that we explained to him at our store and recommended him to fix before damage continued. As posted on Realm of Excursion, damage is continuing to the vehicle after another shop and himself have played around with the wiring and knobs. We wish this customer the best of luck, but insist that if you have an issue please let us work with you to fix the problem instead of searching for solutions on line.

As for we have demonstrated in his own wording that there is a problem with the vehicles voltage system that needs to be addressed before he damages his subs and amps.

As for the BBB, I have received the letter and I am responding to there request. A complaint to the Better Business Bureau is only valid with facts. Making a statement that a business is shady does not hold up with them as we have had a flawless record with them for over Seven years.

Thank you.

Ok, my turn. I know what is going on from the start. Nuts, from the start you screwed up. You are a lying piece of $hit, and I guess RE lets anyone carry their products now days. You don't know your @ss form a hole in the ground. I can go buy trophies and take pics of them with my name on them too, what does that prove? First, you tell this guy his price for XXX is $2000. He buys else where. Then, you try to get him to buy a $2000 amp to make some money off of him. I love how you told him that 1500 rms is why the coils are burning. I guess running 400 rms on my MAG a few months ago was burning it up too eh? Didn't know under powering a woofer by 500 rms would destroy it. So how long hav you been scamming customers?

Next, you admit wiring the guys subs up wrong, and he sees it for himself. Ok, everyone makes mistakes, but when something is wrong with sub after that little issue, guess what, YOU ARE LIABLE. Customer paid you for a service and you fvcked the mans products up. You don't know a d@mn thing about car audio.

Now, you just made yourself look a little stupid. You built the box. In a prvious post you state under powering a woofer at a wrong tuning could damage a sub. I see you are liable there too as well. Your an idiot.

Man up, give him a refund. I wouldn't offer to fix it for free, because if I was him I wouldn't let you work on my bicycle. Keep getting your little fan boys to sign n here and say good things about ya as well, what does that prove? More of an idiot.

So what did we learn here today? All of Team Nuts customers look like ******* and you will be fvcked when dealing with them.

Ok, my turn. I know what is going on from the start. Nuts, from the start you screwed up. You are a lying piece of $hit, and I guess RE lets anyone carry their products now days. You don't know your @ss form a hole in the ground. I can go buy trophies and take pics of them with my name on them too, what does that prove? First, you tell this guy his price for XXX is $2000. He buys else where. Then, you try to get him to buy a $2000 amp to make some money off of him. I love how you told him that 1500 rms is why the coils are burning. I guess running 400 rms on my MAG a few months ago was burning it up too eh? Didn't know under powering a woofer by 500 rms would destroy it. So how long hav you been scamming customers?
Next, you admit wiring the guys subs up wrong, and he sees it for himself. Ok, everyone makes mistakes, but when something is wrong with sub after that little issue, guess what, YOU ARE LIABLE. Customer paid you for a service and you fvcked the mans products up. You don't know a d@mn thing about car audio.

Now, you just made yourself look a little stupid. You built the box. In a prvious post you state under powering a woofer at a wrong tuning could damage a sub. I see you are liable there too as well. Your an idiot.

Man up, give him a refund. I wouldn't offer to fix it for free, because if I was him I wouldn't let you work on my bicycle. Keep getting your little fan boys to sign n here and say good things about ya as well, what does that prove? More of an idiot.

So what did we learn here today? All of Team Nuts customers look like ******* and you will be fvcked when dealing with them.
couldn't have said it better myself.

what this really comes down to is Nutty boy using the defense of "we have a billion awards" as a cop out to his own ****up.

UH, UH the customer doesn't know everything there is to know about car audio... so.. ITS ALL HIS FAULT..

first off, YOU as a CAR AUDIO RETAIL and INSTALL business CATER to people like me. people who don't know EVERYTHING. if i knew EVERYTHING there was to know, i would have installed it MYSELF.

how are you going to critisize a customer for "not knowing everything about car audio" when thats your job - to install products for those types of people?

i never stated that i knew everything, nor do i know even A LOT, but i do know a little about a lot. enough to realize that you ****ed up the wiring, denied it, wouldn't issue me a refund on anything and now blame me for your ****up. thats funny.

oh and by the way, i had another install shop look at the setup..

the ****ing power wire fell out of the fuse block under the hook. FELL out with a gentle nudge. GREAT job TN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

oh and by the way, i had another install shop look at the setup..
the ****ing power wire fell out of the fuse block under the hook. FELL out with a gentle nudge. GREAT job TN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
we'll send u up to pat next time

mooferman, mind your business, If you were not there you don't know. if you knew something about audio, if you under power a subwoofer and try to force bass out of it by turning the bass gain and amp gains up to a point past were we set them at you will damage a 10,000 watt woofer. Its called distortion and I see people destory equipment all the time because of it.

No valid point from you.

I love that this continues. Matthew you are correct, you came to us because you are an amatuer that is in need of help. And that is what we did, tryed to help you and guide you in the right direction. When you make your own decisions and don't go with our recommendation we can not be hold liable. When we tell you that without the high output alternator, you will have voltage problems, which result in amplifiers not operating properly and which in result effect subwoofers. Which is exactly the problem that you are having with the 18's and now the 12's as you stated in ROE. You might hate us and think we are terrible people, but we are people that do study car audio everyday and know a little bit then the average joe. Stop be bold headed and just give it up. Go your way and we will go ours, but the more you write about us the more I will defend our actions as we did nothing wrong. We walked through all the wiring with you and you left happy, can't understand where that went wrong, expect we said don't turn the stereo on until you get the voltage fixed. Obviously you didn't listen because you posted video to prove that the sub doesn't sound right.

So keep up the advertising for us and proving to the world that we were correct. The advertising is working well for us. The more you post the more hits we get and the more traffic flows to our website. Keep up the good work. My professors at Robert Morris said good or bad advertisment is always good because now you are the talk of the town and only results in more free advertisement.

Actually the BBB rep is coming out to get satelite radio in a couple days thanks.

HERE IS MY OFFER:

I will refund you the install labor on your bill if you can bring to me the XXX18" woofer and the same two yellow top batteries and same factory alternator, with the US Amps AX1500DE and same eclipse radio to me rewired only and demonstrate to me how this woofer is louder then the 2x 12's that were originally in your car.

You can have who ever rewire the system, and if you can show me that this woofer is operating ok and is louder then I will refund you completely. But if the amplifier, subwoofer or any part of your system shuts down, the refund is off and you will publically apologize to us on all the forums you have posted us on.

dude honestly, i don't have the energy time or patience to continue this issue. it's been dragged on way too long, weeks/days if that, and i'm not dealing with it anymore.

ed, you knew from the start that you guys wired the sub wrong. if you would have came to me and said "what can i do, because we obviously wired it wrong".. that would have been fine. but you said "i didnt notice a difference in output" when clearly it was a night and day difference.

for you to "defend" yourself and come on forums attempting to call me a retard when i have video and pictures to show the issues i referred to, is stupid. now that its been what... like 2 weeks since all this happened, you are now saying you'll issue me a refund if i come and do things under your supervision with a certain setup.

i don't ever honestly want to step foot in your store again unfortunately for you. oh yes it would be nice to have a refund but you know what you didn't deal with me, the customer, the right way in the first place which is what matters to me.

MOVE ON.

dozens of people watched this unfold, and even though you say "thank you for your support".. i dont know who you are referring to.. your little buds who signed up when you told them to come post here? no. the people who watched this unfold saw the truth and saw that you guys ****ed up in multiple areas.

i'm taking care of the problems, i have new parts ordered and thats that. seriously, move the **** on dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views