tc9 (help)!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
In my experience, the gap width for the .75" version is 5mm wide, while the 1" version is 6mm wide. The height is the same, approximately 12-13mm.

In my experience, the gap width for the .75" version is 5mm wide, while the 1" version is 6mm wide. The height is the same, approximately 12-13mm.
awsome thanks man, one more question wich one is going to be better for fi q recone??

awsome thanks man, one more question wich one is going to be better for fi q recone??
I wish I were familiar with those, but I'm not. You might want to talk with the folks at fi or one of the more experienced builders on this site. There are some good ones on here, for sure.

I wish I were familiar with those, but I'm not. You might want to talk with the folks at fi or one of the more experienced builders on this site. There are some good ones on here, for sure.
the folks at fi will say we wont help u if it aint our sub. or some **** like that so F that. but hwo do u think i should talk too?

i can measure my tc9 .75" slug motor for you if someone wants to measure there 1" slug motor if they have one laying around lol

D2. It was fine untill 1700w rms did her in.
hahahs sweet!!! did it have bp power? ima run mine with no bp power and 1200 rms. thinkin it should be fine. but thanks for the info. still got the tc9 motor?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.