TC Sounds Epic 10" or explore other options?

meech

Hello,

My TC Sounds Epic 10" that I have had for 3 years just froze...so time for a new sub! I felt it was a great sub for the money and was thinking about just getting another one...However technology changes and I am open to ideas.

Budget: Max $300

Amp: AudioQ AQ-1200

Box: Standard ported 10" box from stereo warehouse in seattle, wa

Car: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder

Was the TC a good choice? What would you do next? I welcome your feedback and ideas!

Yeah same type of sound would be ideal. I was very satisfied with the TC and would purchase again. This was my 2nd TC, so more or less curious to what else is out there.

once you go tc you don't go back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

maybe a TC Axis this time around? I'd go for old school TC over the new stuff .... just my preference

While that would be nice, not sure if I can justify. I only drive my car maybe once a week. Most of the time bus/cab. Those are only available in 12" correct?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.