TC Sounds Axis 15, 3" coil, 1000 watts rms, 4000 watts max!!

cooper1123
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Tc Sounds Axis 15

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-Dual 2 ohm 3 inch voice coil

-1000 watts rms / 4000 watts max

-Sub was dropped during shipping but has been fixed professionally by a friend of ge_off_me's and it now works flawless, without any issues

-The drop fractured the basket and ripped part of the surround, it has been glue back together right.

-Considering the drop and a few scratches here and there id give it a 5/10 on condition but a 10/10 on performance. THIS THING GETS LOW!

Price:

New price!!!!! $300 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS Standard Ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.