AC powered Term Lab.

audioatg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ 08080
I have a Term lab for sale. I am looking to get 550 for it. I am also not looking to ship it at all. I am willing to travel for the sale. I Live in NJ looking to sell close as possible to the NJ DE PA area, Maybe MD area.

This is what comes with it.

Term Lab, All that comes with it in the single sensor kit. I have the activation code as well. CD too.

The event promoter package with activation code as well.

All loaded onto a Dell latitude laptop. Also has bass Box pro loaded onto it. Will come with Bass box pro CD and owners manual.

laptop will need a battery it is bad and does not hold a charge.

The price is more for the TL, the promoter package and the bassbox pro. All the rest is a throw in to get you started. Again not looking to ship at all.

OceanCityAug2012.jpg

why you selling man i know your not getting out of audio

Lol, I been out of the game for a good time now. In my last years there was not many shows to go to, And since then I am married and have a son and a daughter on the way. How have you been. Haven't seen you in a looong time. Hows texas going for you.

It's alright just trying to make it by, bought a house and just got a new truck looking to get a wall in it in the not to distant future, congrats on the little ones and wife,ill be getting hitched come nov

back to his f/s post, have met andrew in person a few times and sold him so cv strokers many moons ago, good guy couldnt get loud =p but good guy to deal with

It's alright just trying to make it by, bought a house and just got a new truck looking to get a wall in it in the not to distant future, congrats on the little ones and wife,ill be getting hitched come nov

back to his f/s post, have met andrew in person a few times and sold him so cv strokers many moons ago, good guy couldnt get loud =p but good guy to deal with

Whooo couldnt get loud. You left I got loud lol. My APX did me well over the years. You missed a lot.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Thats many many moons ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.