TC 5200 vs. SMD 18

Bro. No one was saying one is better than the other here at hawaiicaraudio were saying you shouldn't compare and blast other brands. It's your attitude that was becoming the problem with that sale.

EXACTLY Theabunai stated and i quote

"That's a pretty desperate claim to sell a sub. I would not want to touch it if you gotta put down other subs to sell it... I'm not saying the SMD smokes the tc sounds subs but I am saying the tc sounds sub is not a BETTER sub. You should really Do your research before you open your mouth."

It's so funny how desperate you are... Saying "mainland people ALL agree with me" then you come here LOOKING for them to agree with you and they basically said the SAME THING every so called "retard on the Hawaii forums" said. What makes it MORE funny is these people here hate the GUY that the sub was made for and even they themselves AS KNOWLEDGEABLE people (as well as MAINLAND people) won't say one is BETTER than the other.

Stop wasting your time if you came on the Hawaii forums and said "hey selling my friends TC 5200 it's a great sub at a good price" then EVERYONE hawaii and mainland people would 100% back you up. But when you come on the forums and say how you can't believe nobody wants the TC sub that is BETTER than the SMD and Better than the BTL, well that just opens a can of "oh really? better how?"

I'm glad people here are knowledgeable and not a bunch of bandwagon haters you find on other forums... Like i said they put their egos and hatred aside and let pure knowledge shine through... talk about some REAL Audiophiles...

I guess it's on to the next forum until you find some people to agree with you, since yeah the honesty here got you all butthurt LOL.... Maybe if you go to the TC sounds forums you'll get the answers you want... Just like if i wanted to show everyone that the SMD was better I'd post this question at SMD forums or SSA forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing i notice, The op is ripping on people commenting about a sub they never heard or used, yet he made a claim that it's BETTER than the SMD and he's NEVER played with or heard an SMD and still made the claim... calling a kettle black are we ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.