TC 5200 vs. SMD 18

ok well nobody here has even answered my question. I asked you if you had experience with both and you coulda just told me no. how hard is it to get a straight up answer about how both are. someone here has to have experience using both

ok well nobody here has even answered my question. I asked you if you had experience with both and you coulda just told me no. how hard is it to get a straight up answer about how both are. someone here has to have experience using both
no ***** given apparently.

tc is nice, smd is nice( depending on whom you talk to ). that's how both are 09'er.

The only reason why I ask is because everyone's all over the smd's balls rather than the tc. People here would rather pay $700 for a 15" SMD than a 5200 18" for 450 that's how sad people are here. And they'd rather buy btl's for 450 rather than my friend's sub. I just think people here are plain retarded.

The only reason why I ask is because everyone's all over the smd's balls rather than the tc. People here would rather pay $700 for a 15" SMD than a 5200 18" for 450 that's how sad people are here. And they'd rather buy btl's for 450 rather than my friend's sub. I just think people here are plain retarded.

prepare your anus. Someone's getting butthurt shortly as i'd say most people here don't like being called retarded.

I dont recall op you asking which one was best for the money...U just said better sub...

There are subs that are cheaper then both that could and would do better daily and in a comp setting...

I was talking about the people on a local forum in hawaii not on here.
you referenced this forum saying no one here was answered you then said people here are retarded. :/ gtfo and take a break.. maybe you'll have an answer when you come back sometime later.

i have only dealt with 15" 5200s... personally they are a very strong and very efficient woofer. I would like to mess with the smd's but i dont feel like dropping the dough on one... personally with the mounting depth of the smd that would be a downside for me being that i have a small vehicle. Based on physical characteristics and price and being bias towards tc any way i would go 5200 over smd any day... but thats just my opinion and i am a tc *****...

I think pretty much everyone on this forum dislikes Meade... I know I would never own anything with His Name attached to it.
he got mad at me because when it first came out I said I would only want one with the AA logo on it and not his sig.. he cried.

lulz were had as many people agreed on this forum.

he got mad at me because when it first came out I said I would only want one with the AA logo on it and not his sig.. he cried.
lulz were had as many people agreed on this forum.
He is nothing more than a big hype man, nothing more nothing less.... I personally just can't stand him. Talked to him on the phone last year for about 15mins and thought I was talking to one of the local shop guys

He is nothing more than a big hype man, nothing more nothing less.... I personally just can't stand him. Talked to him on the phone last year for about 15mins and thought I was talking to one of the local shop guys

I feel bad for you. No worries broski, I know all about meade, i'm 06'er //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif We just like to make fun of him and his perfection ego he runs rampant with.

Heard a guy in corbin KY ask me if I knew who he was while I was getting gas and he saw my subs. I shook my head and said I never heard of him. Apparently he runs kicker and jl though from what the guy said. Also holds a world record.

I said I just like 28hz and under. I then left, I think the 28hz gave him a wtf is that moment..

I feel bad for you. No worries broski, I know all about meade, i'm 06'er //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif We just like to make fun of him and his perfection ego he runs rampant with.Heard a guy in corbin KY ask me if I knew who he was while I was getting gas and he saw my subs. I shook my head and said I never heard of him. Apparently he runs kicker and jl though from what the guy said. Also holds a world record.

I said I just like 28hz and under. I then left, I think the 28hz gave him a wtf is that moment..
Lol... I was on here back between 02-04 or 05 then gone for 6 years ... couldn't even remember my old username and ****....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.