TBI tweets. Anybody ever heard of them???

IMO they are not harsh, they are what I would call a nice detialed tweeter. They are better than any of the CDT tweeter's I tired in the SUV. They can get decently loud off the 35w I have running to each one.

If you want a tweeter that has good detail, nice top end and not harsh then they would work for you. If you are wanting seomething that is capable of really high output then I would look esle where.

They are a good tweeter but still not worth $200 bucks. If you could get a set for $125 or less then I would say they are worth that.

Meglomaniac-runs them in this car also and I know he has been very happy with them.

IMO they are not harsh, they are what I would call a nice detialed tweeter. They are better than any of the CDT tweeter's I tired in the SUV. They can get decently loud off the 35w I have running to each one.
If you want a tweeter that has good detail, nice top end and not harsh then they would work for you. If you are wanting seomething that is capable of really high output then I would look esle where.

They are a good tweeter but still not worth $200 bucks. If you could get a set for $125 or less then I would say they are worth that.

Meglomaniac-runs them in this car also and I know he has been very happy with them.
which CDT tweeters? the DRTs are hard to beat...

Are you mistaken for the ADI tweets? ... and **** that's low.
Yes, I got confused apparently. At the dfw tweeter showdown they were running those xbl^2 ADI tweets down to 1.5khz. I'd love to try them at 1.6khz, or 2khz at the highest. If not, then the SB Acoustics large format ring radiator looks like the next best bet. Zaph says the low end is cleaner than the large XT25's and the imp doesn't start rising until ~1.4khz.

After clicking the first link I immediately though of those cheaper Vifa's...amazing how some stuff can be so marked up.
Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?! Those aren't cheap(er) vifas. Those are $250 vifas, wait, cdts, wait.. i'm confizzled now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.