Taramps repair tech

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif if photo bucket worked I'd upload a picture of a trash can
OUCH!... LOL!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My imgur works...

jvzgTp9.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif if photo bucket worked I'd upload a picture of a trash can
Not the amps fault, my fault.

Mega repair in new York. Are you out of warranty?
Yes but I did cause the issue myself. Short story, speaker post touched case while playing. Amps turns on but protects.

Ever going to tell your story?
I pretty much did in the other thread.

Bought two brand new hd 15ks

Hooked one 15k up at 1ohm and turned up the volume (not ever loud) and the bass just cut out but the power light was still blue and notnin protect. So me and my buddy Brandon jumped out and went to the back of the truck and the amp just popped and sent a crazy high pitch noise through my woofers. Smoke came out the amp..

Hooked the 2nd 15k up at 1ohm and slowly start to turn the volume up and the amp protects, so I turn the truck off and cycle the amp and it come back on, start to turn the volume up and it protects. No clipping at all, can't even turn it up that loud and it protects.

So I hooked my temp soundstream 6000.1 in and it plays fine, hooked a Memphis 1000d up and it plays just fine...

So then I file a claim with PayPal to return the amps and get a full refund. I already miss a lot of shows and waited a month for the amps to get in stock, at this point in just over taramps and want to move on and ship amps back to shizzon, shizzon then has the packages re directed to his local FedEx and walks in and takes the packages without signing for the packages.... how he did this I don't know. He says the FedEx guys know him very well...seems very very fishy

so paypal wouldn't refund my money because no one signed for the packages . So I went into FedEx and had to raise hell and they had to call his local FedEx and the guy who let the packages go without signature should be getting in trouble . I just finally got paypal to refund the money yesterday and now I have to wait like 5days for it to go through my Visa. I should have got my refund June 23rd but here we are at July 11th still waiting on the refund. Is that the kinda of customer service u want to deal with?? I think not.

Shizzon trying to tell me I didn't use clip knob and mis used the amps or some crap but I posted a video of me using the clip knob and I have an eye witness to when the other amp blew up. I didn't take video of the amp blowing up because I was to worried about my truck burning down to the ground.

I pretty much did in the other thread. Bought two brand new hd 15ks

Hooked one 15k up at 1ohm and turned up the volume (not ever loud) and the bass just cut out but the power light was still blue and notnin protect. So me and my buddy Brandon jumped out and went to the back of the truck and the amp just popped and sent a crazy high pitch noise through my woofers. Smoke came out the amp..

Hooked the 2nd 15k up at 1ohm and slowly start to turn the volume up and the amp protects, so I turn the truck off and cycle the amp and it come back on, start to turn the volume up and it protects. No clipping at all, can't even turn it up that loud and it protects.

So I hooked my temp soundstream 6000.1 in and it plays fine, hooked a Memphis 1000d up and it plays just fine...

So then I file a claim with PayPal to return the amps and get a full refund. I already miss a lot of shows and waited a month for the amps to get in stock, at this point in just over taramps and want to move on and ship amps back to shizzon, shizzon then has the packages re directed to his local FedEx and walks in and takes the packages without signing for the packages.... how he did this I don't know. He says the FedEx guys know him very well...seems very very fishy

so paypal wouldn't refund my money because no one signed for the packages . So I went into FedEx and had to raise hell and they had to call his local FedEx and the guy who let the packages go without signature should be getting in trouble . I just finally got paypal to refund the money yesterday and now I have to wait like 5days for it to go through my Visa. I should have got my refund June 23rd but here we are at July 11th still waiting on the refund. Is that the kinda of customer service u want to deal with?? I think not.

Shizzon trying to tell me I didn't use clip knob and mis used the amps or some crap but I posted a video of me using the clip knob and I have an eye witness to when the other amp blew up. I didn't take video of the amp blowing up because I was to worried about my truck burning down to the ground.
Well, that is very unfortunate...

Clearly an amp issue since the other two worked just fine.

This actually $ucks because I'm rooting for taramps to succeed but stuff like this just sets it back in my mind.

Hope everything works out.

I pretty much did in the other thread. Bought two brand new hd 15ks

No need to cry on every Taramps thread on here. Make your own thread and talk all the **** you want. Whining on every Taramps thread that you had issues is getting old.

Last edited:
No need to cry on every Taramps thread on here. Make your own thread and talk all the **** you want. Whining on every Taramps thread that you had issues is getting old. I don't like Sean either but Jesus..
Adulbirch asked what happened so I told him. I was just going to make a funny about the trash can joke and that was it. If people ask, I will tell.

Adulbirch asked what happened so I told him. I was just going to make a funny about the trash can joke and that was it. If people ask, I will tell.
Tell away. Potential buyers need to know how 5 cents per watt works. It is a gamble.

This is why some companies charge the prices they do, not so much because the product is any better or different, but so that they can afford to eat a few warranty claims no questions asked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.